• +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terror 4.2.016 Release Rate Topic: ****- 3 Votes

#21 User is offline   Zero2left Icon

• Account: zero2left

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:43 PM

hm...a new bug? Sometimes, a player of each team spawns with the color/skin of the other team. And they are listed on the oposite team too (in the playerlist / tab), but their frags counts for the team of their spawn.

For example: i'm on the blue team. When the round starts, a red player spawns together us. But he is from my team (blue). If teamkill is off, my team can't kill him (and vice-versa). And he can kill the other red players (acting like as a spy).

#22 User is offline   utscadmin Icon

• Account: utscadmin

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:43 PM

Thanks FS :)

#23 User is offline   Ronaldlee Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: ronaldlee

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:11 PM

View PostZero2left, on 10 December 2013 - 02:43 PM, said:

hm...a new bug? Sometimes, a player of each team spawns with the color/skin of the other team. And they are listed on the oposite team too (in the playerlist / tab), but their frags counts for the team of their spawn.

For example: i'm on the blue team. When the round starts, a red player spawns together us. But he is from my team (blue). If teamkill is off, my team can't kill him (and vice-versa). And he can kill the other red players (acting like as a spy).

Now that is a real problem.

#24 User is offline   Fenix Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: fenix

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:13 PM

seems to be related to the teambalancer. Turn it off for the moment, we'll investigate further

#25 User is offline   Brainie Icon

• Account: brainie
  • Main tag: psyp.

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

View PostFenix, on 10 December 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

seems to be related to the teambalancer. Turn it off for the moment, we'll investigate further

Posted Image

(couldn't resist)
Psychologic People - Team Canada - Psychology in Urban Terror
ClanBase Writer and Referee - Ask me if issues

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Runamok Icon

• Account: runamok
  • Main tag: -WAR-

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

have had this happen in 4.1 watching some old demo's (in 4.1 as well) where a player would appear to be on the blue team in the demo, even though they were always on the red team in the game, was rather amusing at the time. I put it down to a simple mismatch of some sort, and never really thought about it from there

also, skinfixed <3
-WAR-Runamok`

cyrus: "Camping" is a non-issue for a player that uses his/her head.

#27 User is offline   tupp Icon

• Account: tupp

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:05 AM

Nice update. I guess a lot of the things don't apply to me but still good job.

I think maybe a couple weapons (glock mac11 spas) could use some balancing in the next one

#28 User is offline   katzenscheisse Icon

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:32 AM

Great update!
But I am expiriencing a new bug, where the reload animation of the negev gets stuck.
Also, the new(old) spas skin, bug or feature?

#29 User is offline   erleffew Icon

• Account: erleffew

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:55 AM

I updated to 4.2.016 Now I get an error not a valid win32 file. Thanks for screwing up my game

#30 User is offline   balafre Icon

• Account: balafre

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:48 AM

a very big thank you for this update and the "Quake3-UrT-no-SSE2.exe" I expected since 4.2.13, i'm so happy :)
But I have a bug, I can't scroll the console with mousewheel :/

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942