Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

client on raspberry zero working... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Rpizero Icon

• Account: rpizero

Posted 04 February 2018 - 11:29 PM

...just make shure to decrease hunk mem.
I still cant get the serverlist from master, but connecting directly to a server with +connect ip in console or /connect ip in quake-console is working.

[old]
Hi everyone,

nearly a decade ago i used to play UrT and had a lot of fun online.
Yesterday i stumbled upon a site, where they successfully compiled quakeIII for the raspberry pi...and with further searching i found a site with instructions to compile UrT server (with libsdl1.2 nevermind, quake runs pretty well well with it):
https://developer-bl...zierter-server/

With a minor adjustment i got the client running, but i don't get a serverlist from masterserver.urbanterror.info etc.. I tried the usual entries in the cfgs and in quake-console cl_master ...
Nothing worked. As quake-console says "This game client is not auth capable", i just want to ask, if the client has to be auth capable to get the list from master. removing qkey didnt help.

Any suggestion would be great.[/old]

This post has been edited by Rpizero: 06 February 2018 - 05:22 PM

#2 User is offline   zenny Icon

• Account: zenny

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:25 PM

View PostRpizero, on 04 February 2018 - 11:29 PM, said:

...just make shure to decrease hunk mem.
I still cant get the serverlist from master, but connecting directly to a server with +connect ip in console or /connect ip in quake-console is working.

[old]
Hi everyone,

nearly a decade ago i used to play UrT and had a lot of fun online.
Yesterday i stumbled upon a site, where they successfully compiled quakeIII for the raspberry pi...and with further searching i found a site with instructions to compile UrT server (with libsdl1.2 nevermind, quake runs pretty well well with it):
https://developer-bl...zierter-server/

With a minor adjustment i got the client running, but i don't get a serverlist from masterserver.urbanterror.info etc.. I tried the usual entries in the cfgs and in quake-console cl_master ...
Nothing worked. As quake-console says "This game client is not auth capable", i just want to ask, if the client has to be auth capable to get the list from master. removing qkey didnt help.

Any suggestion would be great.[/old]

Nop auth isn't needed to get the servers list. BTW it's master.urbanterror.info or master2.urbanterror.info it might be the problem.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942