• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ut4_jooberjumps_a3 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   j[]0b3r n03l (old) Icon

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:45 PM

ut4_jooberjumps_a3

all fixed up. shouldn't be missing textures and there is more than one texture now.. it looks cool

fixed spawns

added cushion.

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.urtjumpers.com/download.php

have fun

#2 User is offline   Hayame Icon

• Account: hayame

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:20 PM

next time don't make another thread, just update your old one, save 5 cents you hoe.

#3 User is offline   j[]0b3r n03l (old) Icon

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:34 AM

ok idk if ur trying to be an ass or just kidding but that sounded mean.  but ill do that next time.. i didnt think of that. 

#4 User is offline   Hayame Icon

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:46 AM

LOL sounded mean?

sorry if it did yo, just wanted to get to teh bottem line of what i was gonna say, and if i didn't it would be over 40k+ words you would have to read.

#5 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: delirium

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:25 AM

Ok, i'm sorry if this comes across as mean but, it should

<rant> <rage> There are a couple of things i dislike about this map

1. the lack of sence of direction (most jumps you have no idea where to go)

2. Randomly slicked walls ( i have no idea which walls were slick and which were not maybe dont slick your walls angle them possibly)

3. Random teleporters (jump 3) what looked like the goal i had to get to, was not infact the place i needed to go also maybe lower your teleports

4. lack of detail is shamefull, (this isn't only directed to you) most jump maps are jumps blocks inside a hollow room please change some of this, add a window to a skybox possibly

5. lack of texturing is also a pity it is there to improve the detail of the map also with 5 textures it is easier for someone to get lost

6. some of the jumps are not block proof ( like jump 1 2 3 4 5 6 and 8 ) if you had 3 people trying to jump on that map they would all rage as they would keep running into each other

</rant> </rage>

<friends> ok i respect you as a fellow jumper and this was ment as constructive critisism<friends>

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   j[]0b3r n03l (old) Icon

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:46 AM

well if u cant figure out where to go than ur just dumb cause in all my jumps there is only one place to get to. and even if u are too dumb to see where to go, trying to figure it out is another thing that makes the map harder and more interesting. 

random teles? if u hit a tele than use ur common sense.. (thats not the way to go )the teles you call random are there to prevent cheating on the jump. 

i could say on any map that there will be people running into each other in spots, thats not only in my map, and alot of times there isnt a way to prevent it cause maybe the jump is narrow (maybe a canyon). 

than the thing u said about the textures..? whats wrong with them each jump has a different wall color than the floor color so i dont see how u can get lost.

lol lack of detail??  wtf do u need details for in a jump map thats just dumb. just makes the map larger and possibly laggier.  i believe that almost everything u said in that post was stupid. 

BTW most people wont even be able to beat half this map.  noobs wont play this map cause its too hard for them and pros dont get in each others way anyway, they just go one at a time.

think b 4 u say dumb stuff.

im not trying to be mean but ur just ripping on my map about stuff that isnt right.

sorry if that sounded mean

#7 User is offline   Hayame Icon

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:48 AM

still haven't heard about you if you ever beaten my map.

#8 User is offline   j[]0b3r n03l (old) Icon

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:03 AM

lol i still havnt play it again yet.  but do u really think i cant beat it lol?

its a cool map. 

i could beat it no problem.  my map is 10 times as hard =).

#9 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: delirium

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:44 AM

0b3r n03l link=topic=14322.msg191914#msg191914 date=1233881181]
think b 4 u say dumb stuff.

I think you'll find most people will agree with this stuff

#10 User is offline   j[]0b3r n03l (old) Icon

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:04 AM

ok what i said against each of the things u said proved i was right.  dude this can go back and forth 4 ever but i disagree with you so lets just leave it at that cause we both have a different opinion.

but i still like u

:mrgreen:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942