• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Searchin for the old schoolers! Rate Topic: -----

where are the old timers @?

#11 User is offline   Nigel Icon

• Account: nigel

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:53 PM

View PostKronic, on 11 July 2010 - 02:18 AM, said:

was up man xD i been playin since 2x days , i have u on xfire just dont see u on much

KRONIC! yeah, i saw we are on xfire... lets play sometime newbsauce! :D

#12 User is offline   Critofur Icon

• Account: critofur

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:21 PM

You the Nigel I always used to piss off with my combination of trash talking and whining?

You were in NN for a while? I remember I was always real happy whenever I managed to kick your ass ;P You were a cocky SOB too, just didn't trash talk like me.

Players I remember most from BITD: kr0m, Poh, Civ(I swear, he would make an Aimbot jealous), Pnasty, Nigel, Sub Par, Special K(I ownz u 1-vs-1 buddy!), Callisto, Acetone(you got to listen to the MP3 with him cursing), Hammer, Evil Joker, Hotlipz, Frog, Leeds, H8Tank, AudioAxes, ... and sorry to a couple dozen others I'm forgetting at them moment...

EDIT: Oh, and the notorious duo: Ekhimboa and Ekhimraven - two that I despise for their love of cheating just to piss me off (by cheating I mean they take uneven caps in CTF on purpose, over and over and over, which, IMHO is even WORSE than an aimbot).

This post has been edited by Critofur: 12 July 2010 - 09:43 PM

#13 User is offline   kronic Icon

• Account: kronic
  • Main tag:

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:23 AM

View PostCritofur, on 12 July 2010 - 09:21 PM, said:

EDIT: Oh, and the notorious duo: Ekhimboa and Ekhimraven - two that I despise for their love of cheating just to piss me off (by cheating I mean they take uneven caps in CTF on purpose, over and over and over, which, IMHO is even WORSE than an aimbot).

lol i remember them i play with Ekhimraven every once and while and it's dhkimboa

#14 User is offline   Critofur Icon

• Account: critofur

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:20 PM

Oh, well, anyway, they used to kick butt when they played together as a team, but when it was just one of them, I dunno, it was like they just didn't care then and played like crap. I like to say (as one of the servers does) "bring your A game or go home". They always said "QQ" to me whenever I complained about the cheating.

This forum is cool, but man, it sure moves at a glacial pace...

#15 User is offline   Nigel Icon

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:17 AM

View PostCritofur, on 12 July 2010 - 09:21 PM, said:

You the Nigel I always used to piss off with my combination of trash talking and whining?

You were in NN for a while? I remember I was always real happy whenever I managed to kick your ass ;P You were a cocky SOB too, just didn't trash talk like me.

Players I remember most from BITD: kr0m, Poh, Civ(I swear, he would make an Aimbot jealous), Pnasty, Nigel, Sub Par, Special K(I ownz u 1-vs-1 buddy!), Callisto, Acetone(you got to listen to the MP3 with him cursing), Hammer, Evil Joker, Hotlipz, Frog, Leeds, H8Tank, AudioAxes, ... and sorry to a couple dozen others I'm forgetting at them moment...

haha yeah man, I am that Nigel... I am the only one I know of, aside from a few impostors that used to use my nick to get under my skin..
I certainly remember you, I saw you in a server a couple weeks ago too.. I wasn't too surprised that you were still around :P
I used to play with all the guys you mentioned, a handfull of them still are around even. Jump up on xfire and let game sometime dude. You can't whine and bitch though the WHOLE time :D

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Phantomas71 Icon

• Account: phantomas71

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:25 AM

...here i am....from 1.27 and actually in semi-standby to see 4.2 "social" improvements (hacks decimation)
...UrT since-sala-bim 2000...

#17 User is offline   Nigel Icon

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:03 PM

View PostPhantomas71, on 29 July 2010 - 02:25 AM, said:

...here i am....from 1.27 and actually in semi-standby to see 4.2 "social" improvements (hacks decimation)

are you pH4nt0m?

#18 User is offline   Phantomas71 Icon

• Account: phantomas71

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:39 AM

View PostNigel, on 29 July 2010 - 09:03 PM, said:

are you pH4nt0m?

Nope, i think he's brasilian right?
I'm on the european (italian) side and i couldn't resist to the old schoolers call :)
...UrT since-sala-bim 2000...

#19 User is offline   kronic Icon

• Account: kronic
  • Main tag:

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:02 PM

lol i think Nigel means the old schoolers from NA, he prob knows some people from other places but in general you get what i mean xD

#20 User is offline   jamicat Icon

• Account: jamicat

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:09 PM

I haven't played in years...thought I'd pop in say hi. :cool:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942