Urban Terror Forums: Important Information for New Clans & Players looking for a clan - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Important Information for New Clans & Players looking for a clan Rate Topic: -----

What new clans shouldn't do & players looking for clans!

#21 User is offline   Rawing Icon

• Account: rawing

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:24 AM

Establish a good running server that does not allow cheaters and butt heads.

I'm sick of all anti-cheaters. Cheating isn't the only way to ruin a game. Ever played a 2 vs 10 game? Ever shouted "Balance teams please!!" for 10 minutes without anyone reacting, except telling you to stfu? I WOULD hack in that case. If they ruin my fun, I can ruin theirs as well. Plus, they are the idiots, not me.

Edit: In my rage, I forgot to congratz you on this great thread!

This post has been edited by Rawing: 06 May 2011 - 08:25 AM

If there's no rant in above post, you've done something right!

If I provide an argument in my post, I expect you to do the same. Random rants/complaints will be ignored. I don't complain about anything just because I don't have it or I suck at doing it. If you're an admin and you're about to do something other than reply, think again. Talk before you act.

#22 User is offline   Reaper-DKMs- Icon

• Account: reaperdkms

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:30 AM

Thank you Rawing. Sounds like you been playing on a very poorly administrated server. There is just to many people wake up in the morning, eat a bowl of grits and decide to start a clan and then start a server. Then don't play on it and try to keep them clean. There are a lot of other servers that are set up much nicer and administrated much better. Not to advertise mine, but my server will not allow teams to be badly uneven. But try to find servers with B3 or better administrated and you may have a better time. So please don't start trying the cheat thing and make yourself look like a schmuck. Just find better servers and stick with them.

Thanks again for the complement.

#23 User is offline   alualucard Icon

• Account: alualucard

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:16 AM

Yeah uh i made a clan an i already have a site so your statements a little dated. and just to clear things up I've been on urban terror for over 5 years, my comp broke and all data was lost, and i just started thinking bout makin a new account now, so I'm not a newbie!

This post has been edited by alualucard: 24 June 2011 - 01:17 AM

#24 User is offline   Reaper-DKMs- Icon

Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:50 AM

Umm, I am a bit confused about your post :unsure: No one questioned you about having a website or made a statement about how long you been on Urban Terror.
Congrats on not being a newbie, :blink:

#25 User is offline   SubZ Icon

• Account: subz
  • Main tag: [b00bs]

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:41 PM

Very nice thread Reaper, keep it up!

P.S

"I had a clan whit 25 members. Second big clan of Urban Terror (<QC>)", who is the first?

This post has been edited by SubZ: 10 July 2011 - 08:43 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Reaper-DKMs- Icon

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:44 AM

Thank you SubZ!
LOL, yea I am still unsure about his big clan. :wink:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942