• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Server Connection Flooder Rate Topic: -----

ADMINS PLEASE READ

#11 User is offline   PsYc0TiC Icon

• Account: psyc0tic

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:56 AM

he just got a shiney new I.P. address and hit the BitchNipples CTF server again.

#12 User is offline   Father Goose Icon

• Account: fathergoose
  • Main tag: |WC|

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:26 AM

new IP rolled - 99.70.42.87

I blame the parents.

#13 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

• Account: pussnboots

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:20 AM

URsTats has been updated to deal with this tool :D

Recommend setting runtime to once every 1 minute... This will automatically ban that script kiddie :D No Admin input :P

http://urstats.alphahusky.info/

#14 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:26 AM

View PostPussnboots, on 20 September 2011 - 04:20 AM, said:

URsTats has been updated to deal with this tool :D

Recommend setting runtime to once every 1 minute... This will automatically ban that script kiddie :D No Admin input :P

http://urstats.alphahusky.info/

Also see here -> http://www.urbanterr...nel-anti-cheat/

And -> http://www.urbanterr...946#entry317946

PWN TEH N00BS!!

Of course, if this silly child REALLY wants to play... Tell him to knock on my front door! :D MUAHAHAHAHHA! I just MAY *wink* work for HIS ISP ... And WE do not allow this :P

EDIT: WHO WANTS MORE!!! >:D

Edit #2: ALSO!!!! I just got a GREAT idea! Why don't I make some X-script, to autologin to this asshast router AND PC as SOON as he connects ANDDDDDDDDDDDD make it auto post ALLLLLLLL of his personal info STRAIGHT to URT forums!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!! lol... Well, Hmm... maybe I should make it post his email address and simple personal info like that :P Just like a reverse phone lookup is all... Like... Caller ID :D.... Hmmm.... FS may not like this though .. :( So let's keep it as safe as they would like it :P

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 20 September 2011 - 04:37 AM

#15 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:28 AM

ROFLSAUCE!! He has decided to challenge me.. PROXY!! lol.. I wonder if this kid realizes this proxy is logged AND see through.. Let me post the following info this child has sent me.. AND WHICH... I will follow up on :P

Torservers... ROFLSAUCE!!! *N000bFAIL!*

He even had the gall to put in my own email... *Facepalm*

AND!!!! He is relies WAYYYYY too much on info he finds on the net!! Again... *FAIL* Like... This lush Golf Course I live on... ROFL!

(Yes, he used my name, and my email as contact back info.. Original..)

Time:   12:12 AM Sept 20, 2011
IP:     173.254.192.37
Type:   URsTats
Name:   Paul Andrews
E-Mail: alphahusky@gmail.com
Description: DEAR PAUL ANDREWS,

IT APPEARS AS THOUGH YOU HAVE ATTEMPTED TO KILL MY CHILDREN IN THE URBAN TERROR GAMES. END THIS IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, YOU WILL FACE CONSEQUENCES.

BY THE WAY, HOW IS THE GOLF COURSE THERE?

lol... Thanks for throwing my name out there too! :P I always wanted to be famous... Perhaps you should also check my software I have made.. with my NAME ALL OVER IT! :P .. Silly kid... I love children that know NOTHING about networking and scripting... :P

Edit: Yeah.. Next time you decide to be stupid script kiddie... Remember that you are too retarded to be on my level homeslice (EDIT: lol)... And perhaps.... (EDIT:****** This doesn't need to be here :D)

And choose a better nick other than "danielshnyder" .. Also... BTW... (EDIT: Signed, sealed & delivered.. :D )

Edit #2: Ladies and gentleman! The condump! MAUAHAHAH!!! ->

danielshnyder connected
Take your spambot elsewhere biatch! PWNED by URsTats!
danielshnyder was kicked
console: danielshnyder was Banned by URsTats!
]/condump loser.txt
Dumped console text to loser.txt.

Physical IP was: 84.109.92.101
Time of connection (UNIX TIMESTAMP): 1316493602
QPORT: 26576

Yeah.. Come on child... Is that ALL you GOT!! Oh wait... (EDIT: 'Bout that :P ) ROFL

Mess with the Puss.... You get the Boots :P

Edit: I've made some changes to my text as I don't really see the need for being..... redundant .. :D Besides, I cracked one too many open last night .. oopsy lol

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 20 September 2011 - 12:12 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Father Goose Icon

• Account: fathergoose
  • Main tag: |WC|

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:06 AM

Husky (Puss-N-Boots) gets really excited :D
lol n1

physical IP at Israel, hmm.

edit: newest proxy at 99.62.107.38

This post has been edited by Father Goose: 20 September 2011 - 07:29 AM

#17 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:47 PM

N1 Puss :tongue:

Our aCen servers got flooded too. Were all UrT servers flooded or just much of them?
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

#18 User is offline   OlympicSmoker Icon

Posted 20 September 2011 - 03:19 PM

+1 internet Puss Posted Image
our {BsTrD} server got flooded too last night

#19 User is offline   Rayne Icon

• Account: rayne

Posted 20 September 2011 - 03:48 PM

View PostSilverFoxZ, on 20 September 2011 - 02:47 PM, said:

N1 Puss :tongue:

Our aCen servers got flooded too. Were all UrT servers flooded or just much of them?

I think only those for which this guy knows are well covered with admins. he's looking for admin attention, a chance to prove admins he can beat their protection.
I doubt we'll see him on TLWS server or some other half abandoned place.

#20 User is offline   zkriesse Icon

• Account: zkriesse
  • Main tag:

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:05 PM

View PostPussnboots, on 20 September 2011 - 04:26 AM, said:

Also see here -> http://www.urbanterr...nel-anti-cheat/

And -> http://www.urbanterr...946#entry317946

PWN TEH N00BS!!

Of course, if this silly child REALLY wants to play... Tell him to knock on my front door! :D MUAHAHAHAHHA! I just MAY *wink* work for HIS ISP ... And WE do not allow this :P

EDIT: WHO WANTS MORE!!! >:D

Edit #2: ALSO!!!! I just got a GREAT idea! Why don't I make some X-script, to autologin to this asshast router AND PC as SOON as he connects ANDDDDDDDDDDDD make it auto post ALLLLLLLL of his personal info STRAIGHT to URT forums!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!! lol... Well, Hmm... maybe I should make it post his email address and simple personal info like that :P Just like a reverse phone lookup is all... Like... Caller ID :D.... Hmmm.... FS may not like this though .. :( So let's keep it as safe as they would like it :P

LOL :D Wow this was awesome... Obviously this kid spend WAAAYYY too much time in front of a computer, while NOT attending school... Oh the joy of parental neglect maybe? Anyway, nice retaliation Puss, that was just classic awesomeness :D WOOT Love it... Hopefully this kid'll learn that we do not tolerate such action(s) in the UrT Community and that'll he WILL get his butt kicked by the pro's... I doubt he will learn the easy way though, oh well. More fun for us though! (Kinda :P Still sucks we gotta put up with the hacking of our servers worldwide due to a**holes like (S)he) Anyway, nice one Puss!

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942