• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ut4_blitzkrieg2 Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

new map blitzkrieg 2 - New and Best map by Horse-A-F

#12 User is offline   bobmarley Icon

• Account: bobmarley

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:40 PM

I have read that some complain about the swastika on the map.
I think Horse-AF is one of the best Maper and if Germany do not like the map that did not play.
Horse-AF never would a map to generate offense to other nations, is in the past and reality and this type of thing makes much more realistic and perfect the map.

rather than worry about those silly things that do not look to the future that are always stirring shit happened.

could also be said that this game should not be in the market because it is violent and use weapons, and this causes teens to grab the gun after his father and kill their partners in the universities.

is the same level of crap they say about the swastika not?

play, have fun and stop making stupid comments.

#13 User is offline   rfx Icon

• Account: rfx

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:48 PM

View Postbobmarley, on 27 September 2011 - 01:40 PM, said:

rather than worry about those silly things [...]

is the same level of crap they say about the swastika not?

Your words don't sound very nice, but I think what you mean. Silly or not, this is the law in German and Austria; yeah, it just means that those maps are basically not allowed to be hosted on servers in Germany/Austria; it's not a personal feeling complain, it's simply adherence to the law.

I initially asked because I had ut4_blitzkrieg running on my server until I saw the swastika and had to remove the map due this and I didn't want that surprise again. It's no problem and everyone is relaxed; but that doesn't mean we are stupid or acting stupid.

This post has been edited by rfx: 27 September 2011 - 01:49 PM

#14 User is offline   DEFeKt Icon

• Account: defekt
  • Main tag: |30+|

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:09 PM

I'm not sure if this is approved by Horse-A-F but one was already converted without swastikas. ut4_blitzkrieg1

#15 User is offline   bobmarley Icon

• Account: bobmarley

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:53 PM

View Postrfx, on 27 September 2011 - 01:48 PM, said:

Your words don't sound very nice, but I think what you mean. Silly or not, this is the law in German and Austria; yeah, it just means that those maps are basically not allowed to be hosted on servers in Germany/Austria; it's not a personal feeling complain, it's simply adherence to the law.

I initially asked because I had ut4_blitzkrieg running on my server until I saw the swastika and had to remove the map due this and I didn't want that surprise again. It's no problem and everyone is relaxed; but that doesn't mean we are stupid or acting stupid.

I did not mean that you are stupid, if anyone was offended I apologize.

Idiots are the laws of Germany and Austria. that the rulers of these countries are going to peel potatoes and to stop screwing around.
I regret that these screens can not play in those countries, you will lose them. Sorry.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   theRipper Icon

• Account: theripper
  • Main tag: CMM|

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:25 AM

regardless whether you agree with/like their laws you must respect them
A.K.A. [idgaf.]Face(Clan Leader)

#17 User is offline   chaosz Icon

• Account: chaosz

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:34 AM

Very nice map, we have a lot of fun with it at work :)

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942