• You cannot reply to this topic

authentication key Rate Topic: ***-- 3 Votes

authentication key

#21 User is offline   thelionroars Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: thelionroars

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

View PostIkslorin, on 04 July 2013 - 08:17 AM, said:

Could anyone confirm, that the problem for 64-bit linux still exists, so that I can add it to my Guide?

64-bit Linux has had auth working for a long time, I play on 64-bit Linux and I'm almost always authed.

#22 User is offline   uv771 Icon

• Account: uv771

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:26 AM

View PostJRandomNoob, on 04 July 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

What exactly happens when you press Apply? What happens when you start the game with the key pasted in the authkey file? No error messages? Nothing in the console? (Press Shift+Esc to open, type /screenshotJPEG, and upload the screenshot somewhere, like BayImg or imgur.) Does /auth-set <key> ( as in /auth-set 5A7AKAV47ARAB4VAN4PA6ANAR4HAPAD4 ) work?

when i run the 4.2 version ..first the frozensand logo appears and then the menu- login , play online, set up etc but just before this menu appears i see an error message stating that i'm using an outdated version of urT and that i should run the urTupdater..but you know what happenes when i run urtupdater (msvcp100.dll missing..i installed the C++ library for 64 bit OS but still msvcp100.dll missing so i downloaded the particular dll file from dllfiles.com now it says 0xc000007b error..something like that) idk what to do now...can you please give me the link to the current version of urT where i wont need to run the urTupdater and just find servers where i dont need the auth key..i just wanna play..thank you

#23 User is offline   uv771 Icon

• Account: uv771

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

View PostJRandomNoob, on 04 July 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

What exactly happens when you press Apply? What happens when you start the game with the key pasted in the authkey file? No error messages? Nothing in the console? (Press Shift+Esc to open, type /screenshotJPEG, and upload the screenshot somewhere, like BayImg or imgur.) Does /auth-set <key> ( as in /auth-set 5A7AKAV47ARAB4VAN4PA6ANAR4HAPAD4 ) work?

and when i press apply it just sends me back to the previous menu...exactly that.

#24 User is offline   Ikslorin Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: ikslorin

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:25 PM

Thank you very much, TheLionRoars :)

YouTube: youtube.com/ikslorin -|- Tweet, tweet: @ikslorin
Email: ikslorin[at]gmail[dot]com -|- Twitch: twitch.tv/ikslorin

#25 User is online   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:10 PM

View Postuv771, on 05 July 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

when i run the 4.2 version ..first the frozensand logo appears and then the menu- login , play online, set up etc but just before this menu appears i see an error message stating that i'm using an outdated version of urT and that i should run the urTupdater..

This error is only shown if you’re already authed (otherwise the game won’t check if it’s up to date at all), so this problem is solved:-)

Your description of the problem is a bit of a mess: Although you claim to have downloaded full .013, the game seems to be broken in a way that’s unlikely to happen when a ZIP gets corrupted on download (normally it won’t extract at all), and you seem to be able to use the login menu after seeing the “game outdated” error message. Are you sure you didn’t download .012 or an earlier version (maybe even .001)? 4.2 has been constantly updated over the past year and each of these thirteen point releases is a different version in regard to authing and playing online.

So it’s hard to tell what’s going on, but a full ZIP with .013 can be found on the downloads page.

As for the updater error, I can’t help you with that. (If you care, you should give the exact error message.)
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   vaas225 Icon

• Account: vaas225

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

View PostSilverFoxZ, on 09 August 2012 - 11:26 PM, said:

On your profile there is a authenication key tab.

i do not have an authentication key tab what is wrong

#27 User is offline   YAY5637 Icon

• Account: yay5637
  • Main tag: <PWC>

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:02 PM

My account, on the left -> my game auth key, on the right

This post has been edited by YAY5637: 19 August 2013 - 02:02 PM

#28 User is offline   trixaflix Icon

• Account: trixaflix

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:14 AM

hallo ich verstehe nicht wie ich den authentifizierungs-schlüssel finde :/

#29 User is online   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:43 AM

http://www.urbanterr...file/trixaflix/

Posted Image
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#30 User is offline   stephen98 Icon

• Account: stephen98

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

hello,where can i see authentication key? :(

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942