After Release Party
Thank you all for the support and trying out our newest version of Urban Terror !
The following bugs are being investigated, these are known bugs and Frozen Sand is working hard on fixing them:
• Armbands are not displayed correctly on team mates.
• The time it takes to medic is too slow.
• Server using 100% CPU power.
• Server - Info string length exceeded.
• Wrong G36 model (1st person view).
• Autopickup 0 inconsistent.
• Server Crash - ERROR: Cvar_Update: handle out of range.
• Server Crash - unknown GH problem.
• Hit mesh errors, e.g. leg registering as vest.
• Crouch unhits.
• Server Bug - console freezes.
• Team gametypes showing as FFA, however this doesn't happen on our own test servers. We don't use any server bots. The server admins who reported this were probably using a server bot.
• Some reports about stamina but we need more details.
• Laser on AK, it was not supposed to have a laser but it seems people like it and didn't think it was overpowered with the bug in 4.1 so we will implement it properly.
• Five pellets in the SPAS12, the damage marks do not show all of the pellets that are shot. Incidentally that is the same as in previous versions, but the spread in 4.2 is much tighter.
• Dark shadow on Casa.
• Clipping needed on Raiders.
Some of the reported bugs came from players who had installed Urban Terror 4.2 incorrectly, e.g. installing Urban Terror 4.2 in their 4.1.1 folder. Urban Terror 4.2 is a complete repack and requires a separate folder.
Please continue to report bugs
with as much detail as possible.
For other comments please visit our forum
to original News