Urban Terror Forums: Number de players in server equel to max number of players (always) - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Number de players in server equel to max number of players (always) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   gabgom Icon

• Account: gabgom

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:58 AM

Hello,

I have got UT 4.2 and after updating to 4.2.3 when I get the server list the number of players and max number of players in the server are always equal (and I connect and it is not true).

I am running UT in linux (Ubuntu) at 64 bits.

#2 User is offline   cTux Icon

• Account: ctux
  • Main tag: [MCL]

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:51 AM

View Postgabgom, on 25 October 2012 - 07:58 AM, said:

Hello,

I have got UT 4.2 and after updating to 4.2.3 when I get the server list the number of players and max number of players in the server are always equal (and I connect and it is not true).

I am running UT in linux (Ubuntu) at 64 bits.

This issue is reported in the last update news:
We found a issue in the server browser UI, it's causing all servers to apear FULL which did not get trapped by our testing. We are sorry, we are working on a hot-fix for this asap. We will keep you updated!

This post has been edited by cTux: 25 October 2012 - 09:52 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942