Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

cg_crosshairnamestype Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   dolt Icon

• Account: dolt

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

i noticed this command needs to be fixed...

i currently use it set as "0"... /cg_crosshairnamestype "0", this is suppose to have the teammates name appear at the bottom left next to my health bar.. it works fine in 4.1.

when i connect to a 4.2 server the same command "0" makes the players name scroll up and down across the screen when the crosshair goes over the teammate at certain angles.. and the names only appears when you're close to teammates, which sucks when you're trying to figure out if your teammate needs to be healed..

This post has been edited by dolt: 25 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

#2 User is offline   dolt Icon

• Account: dolt

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:38 PM

can this topic receive some kind of reply from the development team to let me know this isn't going unnoticed..

#3 User is offline   Fenix Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: fenix

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:36 PM

View Postdolt, on 25 October 2012 - 01:38 PM, said:

can this topic receive some kind of reply from the development team to let me know this isn't going unnoticed..

Thanks for the bug reporting. I added the bug to our bugtracker. We'll fix this asap!
Fenix

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942