[4.2] Update 4.2.009
The End of the World Release
The Frozen Sand development team has worked very hard to bring you the latest version of Urban Terror 4.2
, just in time before the Mayans End of the World !
Urban Terror 4.2.009 runs smoothly in all our testing. The team has put in substantial work in putting right many many bugs and niggles that have been around for a little while. Why not give it a try for yourself ?! To get the latest version of Urban Terror 4.2 just run your UrTUpdater ! Alternatively, you can download a full copy.
• Fixed jump timer colours display while watching a player from spectators.
• Fixed armband vertical alignment in scoreboard.
• Fixed miniscoreboard not updating player status after a player respawns.
• Fixed player bandage while healing close to walls.
• Fixed ut_weaptoggle.
• Fixed "header" warning message for the mirror1.tga.
• Fixed bug in Stats UI menu.
• Fixed g_flagReturnTime being ignored.
• Fixed blood when shooting walls.
• Fixed jump timer >1 hour bug.
• Fixed UI ingame select gear not being validated when pressing ESC.
• Fixed the "server is for low pings only" issue.
• Fixed multiple graphic bugs and added new features.
• Updated the scoreboard.
• Updated the FFA/LMS spawns in ut4_uptown.
• Updated ut4_ramelle's tunnels, removed some plants in the water, removed some buildings in the non-playable area and added some vis blocking to improve fps.
• Enhanced cg_autopickup 0. It now picks up just the item the player is aiming at.
• Enhanced the RCON UI menu.
• Optimized the QVM. No more server slow down due to the Spas.
• Added new Spas icon.
• Added new entity ut_jumpcancel to cancel a player run and reset the run timer.
• New version of ut4_jumpents test map with new ut_jumpcancel entity.
• Added Jump mode coloured ways. Mappers now have the option to set coloured routes on a Jump map.
• Added the Glock.
Please feel free to post your comments in our forum
to original News