• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terror Stats Software Rate Topic: -----

need help

#1 User is offline   OlGood Icon

• Account: olgood

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:54 AM

Hello,
Before starting with the subject, I would like to say I know this is ambitious and will certainly not be realized, but I'm trying to find out if it COULD be realized, technically, and what would it take...
I have no knowledge in software coding/building, all I know is UrT...
Now, here is the subject:

I would like to know how UrT handles the stats; you know, we have this "STATS" in UrT, just besides "ABOUT" when pressing Escape in game... Sadly, it's rarely working... That's what I would like to get to... There is one point where UrT is sorting all these informations out, and putting the number of Headshot besides "Headshots:", the number of legshots besides "Legs:", etc... There is a moment and a place, where these informations, these values, are somewhere in the matrix ^^

Is it server side ? Client side ? Both ?
How does UrT handle these informations ?
Where (in what file) could I find these informations, and when ?

I need your help, everybody... and this is just a beginning...

EDIT: Devs' answer would be great here

This post has been edited by OlGood: 07 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

#2 User is offline   OlGood Icon

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:17 AM

Sorry for the double post, I replied for visibility...
I see devs replying on other posts... What is blocking you here ? Am I talking about a taboo ? What is the matter ? Could I have some help ?
Thank you

#3 User is offline   YAY5637 Icon

• Account: yay5637
  • Main tag: <PWC>

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

I think if the stats are included, they should be fully working.
And not as right now be available sometimes.

#4 User is offline   Brainie Icon

• Account: brainie
  • Main tag: psyp.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

There used to be a software made for that but it worked only on demos viewing. I think it was called UrTStat or something like that. I'll if I still have it.

EDIT: Stats of Terror -> http://dailynade.com...tats-of-terror/ and you can download it there -> http://www.getlegita...ilynade/sot.rar
Apparently it also works in game!

This post has been edited by Brainie: 09 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

Psychologic People - Team Canada - Psychology in Urban Terror
ClanBase Writer and Referee - Ask me if issues

#5 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

that link's dead. i'll update dailynade

dl SoT here
http://www.mediafire...a9mgn7zgmjw5guk
GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   OlGood Icon

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

Making some researches I heard about it, but no way to find a working link... THANK YOU SO MUCH <3
Live in peace *3*

EDIT: After testing, it happens that this software only show K, D, and K/D ratio, + a two or three other things...
I am looking for something that do ALL that the UrT stats can do, headshots, accuracy, legshots, etc...
So I'm back in this, and I still need your help to find how all this works

This post has been edited by OlGood: 10 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

#7 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

you can't. i believe xlrstats can do hitzones recording, but there's not a way to get accuracy, as missed shots aren't recorded in any logs. stats of terror is a client-side tool, while xlrstats runs on a server.

there are two cvars that might do something, but I have no idea what that would be:
statsoutput0
statsoutput1

obviously the server stores stats for the round, but I don't think you can access this data, especially client-side. it seems like the data is only sent when requested, since there is a delay when trying to view stats.

i'm going to say that what you want has never been done and can't be done without access to the UrT source code; we only have the engine source code. All stats tools currently available use log files, and log files only give you so much.
GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

#8 User is offline   OlGood Icon

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

Ok, thanks for this.
And the following is why I would like to hear a dev on this:

In game, the client can open this "STATS" Panel, and have access to all these informations... accuracy and all
A software like Stats of Terror can trigger some commands (in this case "ut_echo") under certain conditions...

So we know that: - These informations ARE somewhere at one point
- The client IS ALLOWED to have access to it
- A software CAN act on UrT and trigger some things

So why wouldn't we be able to ask a software to ask UrT to ask the server about these informations ?
What does the client do when opening the STATS Panel ? Are the informations sent every 60 seconds or so ? What is the process of all this ? HALP

EDIT: Do I need to pm someone to have an answer ?

This post has been edited by OlGood: 12 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

#9 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

So why you said you need that info ?

Hmm ...

#10 User is offline   OlGood Icon

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

I'm trying to figure out what do I need to trigger in the game to receive these informations somewhere (and where?), and extract them from this 'somewhere' into a software, if possible

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942