• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New game type: capture the bomb Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Brainie Icon

• Account: brainie
  • Main tag: psyp.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

Hi there,

I got an idea for a new game type. It's a bomb mode but with re-spawns (when you die, you re-spawn X seconds after your death) for each team. The round ends when the bomb explodes only or if the time limit (if there's a round time limit) has been reached.

This point has to be discussed:
(The round is not finished if Blue team has defused it. If they have defused it, the bomb will simply go back to the red team's spawn and they will have to plant it and make it explode again.)
OR
(Blue Team can hold the bomb with them and red team has to get it back (kind of capture the flag if you see what I mean, except that one team has to use the item to win the round).)

What do you think of that? :D

This post has been edited by Brainie: 09 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

Psychologic People - Team Canada - Psychology in Urban Terror
ClanBase Writer and Referee - Ask me if issues

#2 User is offline   TyberiusPrime Icon

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

I'd much rather see a redesigned capture and hold mode.
[img]http://img32.imagesh...69/marleen3.png[/img]
utHD_LilliMarleen

#3 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

the bomb mode thing from Enemy Territory would be really fun with bigger UrT maps. the speed would make it interesting. it's like current bomb mode, but with respawns and multiple bomb objectives that are unlocked as other ones are exploded. BF3 also has this mode as "Rush" and I'm sure tons of other games have similar variations.
GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942