Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

q3config & Autoexec Not Working Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Deprecated Icon

• Account: deprecated
  • Main tag: -nS|

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:39 AM

Starting yesterday, it seems URT is completely disregarding my autoexec and q3config. Running OSX 10.8.2 - Both configs are placed in the correct folders, and were working perfectly up until yesterday. Out of nowhere my console bind was no longer working (I was using ~ to this point), teamchat was binded to Z (meanwhile, these binds WERE NOT in my q3config, so I have no idea how this happened), even upon execing my autoexec, radio/drop binds were not working, sensitivity was reverted back to default, etc etc.

The only way I can get anything to work, is to launch URT, then open my q3cfg, edit a line (it doesn't matter what line), and then suddenly everything seems to be working. However, this is somewhat of a pain, and I'm wondering if anybody has a clue what is causing this, and how I could fix it?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942