Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Pings problem Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   kaonic Icon

• Account: kaonic
  • Main tag:

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:07 AM

Hello. I am a mac user, have been playing urt for more than a year now, but I try to stick a lot withBrazilian servers.
Yesterday, something interested happened... I went to an Argentina server to play a league and had 850 ping... When I leave and enter another server, everything is fine. I joined all11 public servers in Argentina and had 150-200 ping on then, when I go back to the league server... 800 ping, where my team from Brazil had normal 100-250 ping and the players from argentina 40-100.
My internet is 20mb and 3.5upload, I had everything that uses internet connection closed, its wireless but nobody was using the internet at the moment.

Suggestions?

Adittional info.: I play in european servers which are way more far from Brazil if compared to Argentina, and I can still have fun and play scrims/pcw/league with my 200-350 ping.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942