Urban Terror Forums: I have problems with authkey from 3 months - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I have problems with authkey from 3 months Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

server disconnect bad challenge

#1 User is offline   duffpro Icon

• Account: duffpro

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

I have a problem since the 4.2 release .. I could use the help of Kalish and other names that I have been told by fenix, however, that I can not remember .. my problem is that I can not get into any kind of auth server when I have the key because he says: "server disconnect bad challenge" I was told that the problem of ports and ip .. I called the telecom but they said it is all right .. now has more than 3 months that does not solve this problem and I do not know how to do more. it does not take a simple reconnect or anything like that we have done everything .. will definitely be my connection

p.s do not play with 2 urban open .. I use to play xbox but nn but I only go on the internet (I say this because it could make the conflict) tell me what to do .. Thank fenix for the time he spent on me, even if the problem still continues.

this is the photo that I get each time it loads the map trying to enter the server after 1 second and instead hangs out and this written

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   duffpro Icon

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:11 PM

still waiting for an answer

#3 User is offline   Nikki Icon

• Account: nikki
  • Main tag: diRf!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

I had something like this happen to me yesterday. Also, it's starting to kick me from servers for not being authed when I am authed or stealing clan tags when I'm not even tagged up as anything. It hasn't happened enough to figure out what's actually triggering it yet for me but yeah, if this could be looked into, that'd be great.

#4 User is offline   duffpro Icon

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:10 PM

I have a connection where I have to make a bounding for the incoming and outgoing traffic on a single IP address for ports ranging from 27000 to 30000 .. this should do the telecom .. however, does not .. this is what I said fenix then we should find a temporary solution

#5 User is offline   OneBullet Icon

• Account: onebullet
  • Main tag:

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:41 PM

change the key in your urbanterror.info? a new piece, and then try to auth-set KEY

Greetings

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   duffpro Icon

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:44 PM

I can not even play cw for this problem .. if you can not fix you I can not do it myself .. one of your co-worker walked into my pc with teamwiewer but nothing to do!

View PostOneBullet, on 04 June 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

change the key in your urbanterror.info? a new piece, and then try to auth-set KEY

Greetings

I did nothing to be done :)

#7 User is offline   duffpro Icon

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

I have to play next season and I could use the auth uz but I have this problem unsolvable .. What could I do?

#8 User is offline   Noxtty8 Icon

• Account: noxtty8

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:42 PM

Generate a new auth-key?

username (upper right corner) > My game auth key.

Make sure to delete authkey.file from q3ut4 before re-logging.

#9 User is offline   duffpro Icon

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:28 PM

I did it but nothing is done .. the problem is not the auth but my connection .. then the only solution and let me play the cw without auth or something like that ..

#10 User is offline   Noxtty8 Icon

• Account: noxtty8

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:58 AM

View Postduffpro, on 15 June 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

I did it but nothing is done .. the problem is not the auth but my connection .. then the only solution and let me play the cw without auth or something like that ..

You type it down in log in or you make a authkey.file? When I first got my authkey I had to download it via email, that was much more simple :/

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942