• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Clan Tag Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

Can we specify prefix and suffix?

#11 User is offline   Nikki Icon

• Account: nikki
  • Main tag: diRf!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

tl;dr A lot of shit is broken and still no response. I'm sure I'm not the only one growing impatient. It's been almost a month since the initial post.

#12 User is offline   Stv Icon

• Account: stv

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

Fixing this honestly does not sound like a big deal programming wise, or am I mistaken?

EDIT
I do not want so sound penny-wise, I am just curious if it's just a lack of time/man power or if there is way more complexity involved. No offense meant.

This post has been edited by Stv: 25 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

#13 User is offline   Nikki Icon

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

[Tue|10:43:41 AM] < nikkerz> i think i've been pretty patient but thanks for reminding me
[Tue|10:43:46 AM] < nikkerz> brb, bumping my post for the 10th time

Hi, it's been over a month now.

#14 User is offline   Brainie Icon

• Account: brainie
  • Main tag: psyp.

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:48 AM

Nikki relax please. There are tons of stuff we suggest and it's not because you're having problems with your clan tag that you should become a priority over this game.

I'm still waiting for score board improvements, the bug fix of the stats panel and statistics.
Psychologic People - Team Canada - Psychology in Urban Terror
ClanBase Writer and Referee - Ask me if issues

#15 User is offline   Nikki Icon

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

View PostBrainie, on 30 October 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

Nikki relax please. There are tons of stuff we suggest and it's not because you're having problems with your clan tag that you should become a priority over this game.

I'm still waiting for score board improvements, the bug fix of the stats panel and statistics.

So you're waiting on "improvements" on something that already works but not up to par in your opinion and things that aren't even created yet. Scoreboard works fine, it shows your scores. Stats panel, yeah, that's pretty annoying, have a thread about that too. I don't recall them implementing statistics or saying they were. I'm waiting on an answer to something boasted as working and it was one of the great high points of 4.2 and it doesn't even work. I think over a month is a long enough wait for a simple acknowledgment from whoever deals with auth and auth related functions.

Settle your little self down, I never said I was a priority over this game. However, I have seen threads asking for new gun designs and so forth that get a lot of attention. New gun designs? Cool! I'd rather have other features fixed first. But if it's something that's not going to be fixed, they may as well just remove the "feature".

But thank you for turning this thread into what you think needs to be fixed. Now go ahead and find the other open threads about these topics and bump those and quit hijacking mine.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942