• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Guns guns guns and more guns. Rate Topic: ****- 1 Votes

#2 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

Is it enough if i draw something on a paper? I suck with programms :tongue: :sad:
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

#4 User is offline   moonq3 Icon

• Account: moonq3

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

Cool idea Frankie, thanks for opening it up.

#5 User is offline   Yuri Icon

• Account: yuri

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

So, here is my try, my gun design, It's based on the L85A2 design (oh wonder, oh wonder, but i had to fulfill certain expectations).
I didn't went with something ridiculous like 2 mag grenade-launcher pistol whip mace stock. Nobody said ridiculous, just awesome, so I went with something that could fit the game nicely, which also means no noobtube. But fitting it for purpose will be required.

Here you go. Enjoy.

This all purpose weapon build by Hordetek AM, a sister corporation of Hordetek Industries, features high comfortability and usability merged with a slick and appealing design.

The Thing:
Spoiler

feature stripped one for comparison:
Spoiler

Feature list:
  • -The laser is applied on the stock, because we found out that there is the most unused space and who wants to waste space. You? Certainly not! (Batteries not included)
  • -The transparent magazine makes it easy to see how much bullets you still have left, which means no more premature reloading. Shoot more, reload less. Thank you plexiglass. (bullets not included)
  • -The new unique stock replaces the old, boring and uncomfortable one with a new adjustable, highly comfortable and nice to look at stock. No more blisters and hurting shoulders from those pesky hard standard weapon stocks. Yes we look at you AK-47.
  • -Unfoldable grip so you can grip it if you grip the grip but if you do not wish to grip the grip you just can grip the other new and ergonomic grip if you want to. All the splendid choices provided to you by Hordetek Industries.
  • -Double scope for double vision on a focused point, because two is always better than one. You will never ever miss a shot with the new double scope. Just think of those G36 users calling you a L85 double nub. Oh, sweet, sweet hypocrisy.
  • -New and improved Silencer for quieter kills and stealthier stealth: Inaudible to every extend. It's like dancing the cha-cha with a big band in a soundproof chamber but without the chamber and the big band even being there. Awesomely fantastic we say!
  • -New Pistol grip and trigger. Ergonomic grip design combined with a easy-to-pull trigger for better and more accurate firing. Easier than flicking someone off.

I hope you liked it guys!

Yuri

BTW, don't be too harsh to Karl. He's austrian and as someone living in austria i can tell you by personal experience that austrians like to complain, a lot. It's true, I also read it in todays newspapers. (i'm not only a fake german but also a fake austrian :P) They get born complaining and even complain while complain. I may exaggerate, but we even had a add campaign with "no complaining zone" billboards, I kid you not. I still wonder why there is no revue about this xD.
I sincerely apologize for stereotypes and/or unintentional offensiveness.

Edit: added the list feature

This post has been edited by Yuri: 26 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

My Music Channel --> youtube.com/hordetek

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   MadTux Icon

• Account: madtux

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

I was just wondering -- would it be useful to have a semi-automatic rifle without a scope? Something that does almost as much damage as a sniper rifle, but aims like an assault rifle. It could also have a bayonet on the end as a different firing mode :P

As an example, something like the M1 Garand

Spoiler

btw I don't know anything about guns, and I'm a total noob, so this post is probably useless anyway!

Edit: I know it's a bit old, but it's still sort of cool

This post has been edited by MadTux: 26 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

(o_
//\======* * *
V_/_ . | Penguins with machine guns!!!

#7 User is offline   Noxtty8 Icon

• Account: noxtty8

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Well even tho I find my idea quite absurd, rather say it to spice up a bit the Jump mode.

The Jump Guns

gun 1- What brought many jumpers here is the Q3DeFrag's mod, So why not bring back the rocket?.. does it have to be a rocket? no.. why not a "air gun" that can boost you up to 5 feet in the air. You can also boost up your teammates (doesn't affect you if you have cg_ghost enabled)

gun 2- I think this idea was already suggested before, but why not a "laser" or whatever gun so you can guide people thru the map. Maybe having a command with it "cg_tracejump 0,1 or 2"
0 = You don't see any laser at all
1 = You see the laser coming from the laser gun only
2 = You see the trace that a jumper makes (only shows traces you see in visual (maybe adding 2 other commands as well such as: savetraces so the traces stay there and resettraces.. which you probably guess what this does

It's only to spice up the jump mode so it gives idea for map makers

#9 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

Behold my masterpiece, the F-OXZ bolt action rifle of awsomeness.

Pictures

Here is my concept art masterpiece (tell nounou to make a better one if this one gets taken plz you will see why :tongue: )

From the side - Posted Image

From above - Posted Image

Imagine a mix of this and this.

Features

- Horizontal/Sideways Magazine
- Iron sights (not usable ofc)
- Bolt action
- Lots of wooden parts because wood is awsome.
- Can have a silencer.

Why should this be in UrT?

- Im the first one to do more than putting links, i suck at drawing and it took longer than it should have :tongue:
- UrT doesnt have a unscoped bolt action rifle yet.
- Its kewl.

Possible stats

Head/Helmet - 100
Torso - 60/70
Kevlar - 50
Arms/Legs upper - 30/35 (high bleed chance)
Legs lower - 25/30 (high bleed chance)
Feets/Hands - 20/25 (high bleed chance)

-Slightly faster bolt action animation than Sr8 and slightly slower reload than Sr8.
-8/10 Bullets in magazine.
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

#10 User is offline   MadTux Icon

• Account: madtux

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

@SilverFoxZ That looks cool, I'd love to use that sort of thing. But it should have my bayonet to ram people with if they get too close :tongue:
(o_
//\======* * *
V_/_ . | Penguins with machine guns!!!

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942