• You cannot reply to this topic

Melee stuff Rate Topic: -----

New types of fire + new Melee weapons

#1 User is offline   Warlord33 Icon

• Account: warlord33

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:44 PM

Hello! I would like to propose an idea for:

1. New types of fire
2. A few new melee weapons (maybe another slot to choose from knife and the ones I am going to say)

1: I think there should be more types of fire. I think there should be stab which has more damage but is slower, Assassins' stab/slash (didnt know what to call it) Where you hold the knife upside down and this has the most damage but is also quite slow. I will say the other types about the weapons I was thinking of.

2: New weapons.

Tonfa (police baton): I think this would be cool as it would add a blunt weapon to UrT.
Damage: varies in the way you do it. Most of the attacks are slower than the Kabar tho, but it has more knockback + damage.
Types:
Wack: hold it like a baseball bat and swing
Punch: Hold it by the handle and have the short bit facing your enemy. Quickest of them all, and it does a little bit less than the knife's slash.

Baseball Bat: I think this would be pretty cool as it would add another blunt weapon and this could add a lot of damage.
Damage: Quite high, but extremely slow.
Types:
Swing: Swing it as normal, this is quite slow but does a lot of damage.

Sword: Another sharp weapon and is slightly slower than knife but has more damage.
Damage: Slightly slower than Kabar but more damage.
Types:
Slash: same as Knife.
Stab: "

Fists: Much faster than the Kabar, but has lower damage.
Damage: low, but very very quick.
Types:
Punch: lowest damage but the quickest.
Thump: Slightly higher, but slightly slower.
Slap: This has a weakness to kevlars (both vests + helmets) But is fairly quick and on head (without helm) it does 90% damage (or something) and has quite high bleeding chance.
Kick: Slowest, but has quite high damage.

Lol, I know it is long list, and you probably didnt read it, but if you did, then thanks. Post what you think!

Also, can you make it so weapons get blood on it the more damage you make?

#2 User is offline   cyrus Icon

• Account: cyrus
  • Main tag: [PCC]

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:27 PM

Not too sure about your other suggestions, but fisticuffs could be fun. Punching and kicking. Much like holding a pistol, nade or knife. Just go at it with no weapon selected. Doubt we would see this in 4.2 though. Maybe something to consider for HD? Nothing like beating the s%^t out of someone with your bare hands!
Disorder... Chaos... Anarchy... Now THAT's fun!

#4 User is offline   cyrus Icon

• Account: cyrus
  • Main tag: [PCC]

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:01 PM

That was my suspicion. Figured we won't see much in the way of new features in 4.2 at this point. Mostly just the polish on what's already there.
But very glad to hear that FS is considering more/better melee options for the upcoming version. You guys and gals just rock!
Disorder... Chaos... Anarchy... Now THAT's fun!

#5 User is offline   tupp Icon

• Account: tupp

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:52 PM

baseball bat? Too much like the 'popular' games like TF2

I think the other ideas are fine though.

A whole new gametype could be 'punchout' or something where only fists are allowed, different keys bound to different attacks, etc etc.

I think katana should be able to be chosen as primary, and killing someone in the head from the back with a knife should send an "assasination" message to everyone :D

The normal knife should have some sort of visual change so it doesn't look like you are flailing your hand and instead doing a straight stab, or if attacking the head from behind, cutting the neck :P

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Dark-knight Icon

• Account: darkknight

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:36 PM

the menu in 4.2 has run out of space. there is now way this is happening in 4.2.

View PostbeautifulNihilist, on 09 September 2015 - 08:50 PM, said:

there are no flaws in Urban Terror, only features.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942