• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Change the laser Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   widowmaker Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: widowmaker
  • Main tag: QA|

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:39 PM

Thing is, I've seen many players use laser, who are very easily killable, although these days, I find everyone easily killable.... ;P

I dont think the laser gives you a massive advantage above the other utilities, when you think about it, the Medkit, ammo, Goggles etc, can all give you a HUGE advantage over another opponent if used correctly.

I agree with the guy about the silencer, vastly under-rated, Play with AK + Silencer for a few weeks, then your unkillable...

...then become noob again like me and go back to the LR ;P

#12 User is offline   sneakers Icon

• Account: sneakers

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

View PostbeautifulNihilist, on 31 May 2014 - 05:54 AM, said:

The silencer is drastically underrated.
The amount of kills I get, even in MATCHES because people didn't prioritize a few silent taps from a flank over their own BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! fight is astonishing.

This. +1

I've been playing with the silencer for so long and I get lots of kills because the opponent takes more time to locate the direction of my firing

And to me...the laser just feels like training wheels for accuracy. Just my opinion on my own play style.

#13 User is offline   kermitdfrog Icon

• Account: kermitdfrog
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:56 PM

Laser definitely improves my hits dramatically... I only use it in pubs though... it is a waste of resources in scrim/PCW when you need to wear kevlar + carry either nades or medkit. If we were allowed 1 more gear slot, I'd rock a laser on my M4 all the time.

Also, pretty sure zmb is trolling :D

#14 User is offline   jackotjk Icon

• Account: jackotjk

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:14 PM

when i feel like hammering some people i can go LR with vest silencer laser, and get a dead accurate gun, but usually i just use a laser because i tend to work at decent ranges and like the added accuracy. If someone with a laser is hitting you it's because he can aim. Go on an empty server and try tapping out shots at a wall and you'll see the difference a laser, a silencer and both do to a gun. G36 is terribad but makes up for it with the crosshair and zoom which lets you aim a bit better. Berretta laser silencer is insanely accurate, with triple headshots from decent ranges entirely possible. Also when i can't hit shit with and LR i swap to M4 and i can hit again, even though they are identical lol

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942