Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Suggestions Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   kiskool Icon

• Account: kiskool

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:52 PM

Hello!

It would be interesting for attracting new players, to add binds basic with basic parameterization better and make a more complete tutorial for new players, don't put four hours to settle the game and he be disgusted.

#2 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:36 PM

I think having a tutorial level to start up when you play the game for the first time is a good idea, so newer players know straight away that they can heal themselfs and know the basic jumps etc. kind of like a first time player friendly version of the happy jump tutorial with some other additional aspects being coverd.
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

#3 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:01 PM

check out
ut_tutorial (This is a pretty simple demonstration of how its supposed to work.)

i actually had this idea some month ago, because someone came up with similar 'problems', but dropped it because of no time. And i still think there should definitely be a tutorial map.
Fun fact: you don't get this suggestion from people how newly started the game, because they just loose interest in the game, since they would have a real hard time learning all that stuff.

This post has been edited by Iye: 15 June 2014 - 07:04 PM

Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#4 User is offline   crazyrich Icon

• Account: crazyrich

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:54 AM

How a port of Urban Terror 4.2 for Android. That would be a great way to introduce this great game to the masses.
Making it were it plays on the same servers as the regular versions would be a plus!

#5 User is offline   rayne2 Icon

• Account: rayne2

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:45 PM

View Postcrazyrich, on 09 September 2014 - 01:54 AM, said:

How a port of Urban Terror 4.2 for Android. That would be a great way to introduce this great game to the masses.
Making it were it plays on the same servers as the regular versions would be a plus!

It would be a massive waste of time.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942