Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Suggestion of some more cvars Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Lecter2142 Icon

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:58 PM

Hi,

All the CVARS and console commands I'm listing here can be found there: http://poutred.crew....pe/console3.htm .

It would be nice to add them to the game :) .

• cg_crosshairBrightness - Brightness of the crosshair. 0.0 = darkest / 1.0 = brightest
  • cg_crosshairHealth - Colors the crosshair to indicate your health status. (This overrides cg_crosshairColor) - cg_crosshairHealth [0|1] 0 = disabled 1 = enabled
  • cg_crosshairHitColor - cg_crosshairHitColor - Controls crosshair color as applicable to the appropriate hits style controlled by cg_crosshairHitStyle.
  • cg_crosshairHitStyle - Allows the crosshair to indicate the damage dealt to other players. -

cg_crosshairHitStyle [0-8]

0 = Off
    1 = Colorize the crosshair based on damage dealt.
    2 = Colorize the crosshair to color designated by cg_crosshairHitColor.
    3 = Pulse the crosshair (exaggerated/scaled pulse)
    4 = Colorize by damage and Pulse the crosshair.
    5 = Colorize by cg_crosshairHitColor and Pulse the crosshair.
    6 = Pulse the crosshair with a smaller pulse. (same size as the cg_crosshairPulse uses when picking items up)
    7 = Colorize by damage and pulse with smaller pulse.
    8 = Colorize by cg_crosshairHitColor and pulse with smaller pulse.

• cg_crosshairPulse - Allows pulsating effect of the crosshair when items are picked up. cg_crosshairPulse [0|1] 0 = disabled - 1 = enabled

• cg_footsteps - Enables footstep sounds. 0 = disabled 1 = enabled

• com_introplayed - Disables the playing of intro movie when loading game. 0 = plays intro cinematic 1 = disables intro cinematic

• Set up cvars that define the damage done each weapon (server side). Have another set of cvars that defines the knockback of spas and/or each weapon.

• handicap - Sets your player health handicap. - handicap [0-100] . Technically, it also changes the damages you deal to people. 0 = no handicap (normal) and 100 is the highest (takes more bullets to hit someone + health disadvantage).

• teamsize - defines the size of a team. I also suggest to enable it in the callvote options.

• readyup - Tells if you're ready to play or not. This, along with /ready, will make sure that everyone is ready to play a match. Note: In QuakeLive it takes about 2/3 of the players to readyup for the match to start. In that way there won't be any abuse.

• abort - Abandon the current game and return to warmup. (Server side - with rcon)
  • allready - Makes everyone ready and makes the game start. (Server side - with rcon)

And more maybe. I'll see if I can suggest more.

Cheers.

#2 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:49 PM

Ok. some oppinions:

cg_crosshairBrightness
well. cg_rgb accepts values from E-3 to 255 so you can basically set brightness there.

cg_crosshairHealth
ahhhh....... no. i wouldn't want that. pretty confusing.

cg_crosshairHitColor (and the other one)
Visual indication of a hit. well. i could imagine that being useful in some situations.

cg_crosshairPulse
Uh. no. i dont want my crosshair to do strange things if i pickup an item. i mean the item selection is already shown, so i dont need another indicator.

cg_footsteps
UrT already has exactly this Cvar. Clientside of course. (as cg_ implies)

com_introplayed
same.

dmg cvars
this has be a request since quite some time...

handicap
so in PvP everyone sets it to 0 and in PvE i set it to 100 1 time for fun. and then i'm done with it.

teamsize
You can already set the number of player in a team. though you cant set the number for each team specifically (without b3)

readyup
Hm. we already have /ready, but thats for competitive only. I agree something like readyup would be cool, but it wont come in 4.2 (pretty sure)
Maybe in some kind of lobby system in HD

abort
same. though i dont see a direct use for this.

allready
same. Would be a good thing to have, if you had a readyup.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#3 User is offline   dwn Icon

• Account: dwn

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:37 PM

and about the network :(

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942