• +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Suggestions & Expectations

#32 User is offline   scylk Icon

• Account: scylk

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:33 PM

Erhhh I totally disagree with these idea ! (painkiller and/or auto regen to a certain amount of hp)

For now items only have a slight impact on the gameplay and I think it's a very good thing (kevlar > + 1/2 bullet to die but less stam, helm > +1/2 hs to die, medkit > more efficient med, etc...)

If you add items that have such a big impact as allowing you to jump with low hp, it implies a lot more gameplay variations according to what items you chose, and then the game will start looking like CoD with its perks.
I think it's a really bad idea for an old-school competitive game.

Plus, it's one of the distinctive feature of UrT to have your moving abilities related to your health, and one of those who brings a realist dimension. We really shouldn't get rid of it !

#33 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:41 PM

View Postscylk, on 11 September 2014 - 01:33 PM, said:

Erhhh I totally disagree with these idea ! (painkiller and/or auto regen to a certain amount of hp)

For now items only have a slight impact on the gameplay and I think it's a very good thing (kevlar > + 1/2 bullet to die but less stam, helm > +1/2 hs to die, medkit > more efficient med, etc...)

If you add items that have such a big impact as allowing you to jump with low hp, it implies a lot more gameplay variations according to what items you chose, and then the game will start looking like CoD with its perks.
I think it's a really bad idea for an old-school competitive game.

Plus, it's one of the distinctive feature of UrT to have your moving abilities related to your health, and one of those who brings a realist dimension. We really shouldn't get rid of it !

+1 <3
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

#34 User is offline   rayne2 Icon

• Account: rayne2

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:39 PM

How about an injection of adrenaline, so the player goes berserk, his stamina goes up by 50%, health goes up by 25%, but accuracy goes down by 20%.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942