• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

URT 4.2 Servers Rate Topic: -----

Finding Servers To Play On

#1 User is offline   clickclick Icon

• Account: clickclick

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:07 AM

Hi everyone,

I have some time on my hand so I am starting to play a little bit more URT. I am looking for more populated servers to play on.

From the master list I pretty much see HYD/Canadian Carnage(CC)/ URT East. I'm looking for something casual to jump on whenever and play a bit.

I prefer public TDM, and if it's CTF something a bit more then casual. CC is pretty good but not very populated for TDM. URT East is good too, but sometimes the matches turn into campfests.

Aside from getting the public list and joining URT servers, what other ways are there to find them?

I went on irc and wasn't very successful, is there a new to IRC URT guide somewhere?

#2 User is offline   pensioner Icon

• Account: pensioner

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:24 PM

Try Lilpwny server it is very popular for CTF and has players of all skills. Just type in console connect lilpwny.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942