Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Auth Key can't be put into game Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Hisforeverkid Icon

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:32 AM

When I installed Urban terror I got My Auth Key ok, but when I put it on in the box where it gose it's telling me an error masssage, bad auth key. Ok the game wil let me in and play, when I get out of the game and come back the login is grayed out, so I can't put in the Auth Key because I can't log in. I installed Urban Terror on my laptop got the key and put in the auth Key works fine can even log out on laptop. I even unstalled Urban terror on this desktop and reinstalled it but the logout is still grayed out. Any Sugestions on how to install the Auth Key on this Machine? I'm totally baffeled.

God bless

Hisforeverkid Aka George

#2 Guest_apmarek

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:04 AM

regenerate your Auth key and let us all know how it works- I had that issue once. Give it a shot and let the forum know!

#3 User is offline   Hisforeverkid Icon

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:05 PM

View PostHisforeverkid, on 20 August 2014 - 01:32 AM, said:

When I installed Urban terror I got My Auth Key ok, but when I put it on in the box where it gose it's telling me an error masssage, bad auth key. Ok the game wil let me in and play, when I get out of the game and come back the login is grayed out, so I can't put in the Auth Key because I can't log in. I installed Urban Terror on my laptop got the key and put in the auth Key works fine can even log out on laptop. I even unstalled Urban terror on this desktop and reinstalled it but the logout is still grayed out. Any Sugestions on how to install the Auth Key on this Machine? I'm totally baffeled.

God bless

Hisforeverkid Aka George

#4 User is offline   Hisforeverkid Icon

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:12 PM

Ok I got a new Auth Key and opened the Urban Terror Game this morning, and as I see it I can't put in the Auth Key because the Game will not let me log out. So what are my options? By the way I'm on a Linux Distro of Manjaro. Hopefully I explained this problen well. Thanks for answering in a timely Manor

God bless

Hisforeverkid Aks George

#5 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:06 PM

go to your q3ut4 directory (might be the one in your userfiles if you are on linux)
there should be a file called 'authkey'

You can either open it (wiht a text editor) and replace its content with your new authkey or just delete it and paste your authkey ingame.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Hisforeverkid Icon

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:46 AM

View PostIye, on 20 August 2014 - 11:06 PM, said:

go to your q3ut4 directory (might be the one in your userfiles if you are on linux)
there should be a file called 'authkey'

You can either open it (wiht a text editor) and replace its content with your new authkey or just delete it and paste your authkey ingame.

Thanks that worked you werre a great help! I'm new to these games for I only have one hand to work everything, so I just go in with gun blazing and hope too get some kills lol. O'h Maybee you can help I'd like to friend some gamers how do I do it?

God bless my friend

George

#7 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:10 PM

Well. there is no in-game friends-list, and the websites friends-list has no 'real' function (for the game)

If you want to get notified when a friend joins a server get Qtracker
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#8 User is offline   YAY5637 Icon

• Account: yay5637
  • Main tag: <PWC>

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:34 PM

If you are just searching for people to talk with, you could maybe write your cause in the clan section in this forum, or look if your country has got an own urt page.

you could also find someone on gameservers

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942