Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Registered Tag Without Permission? Rate Topic: -----

Help?

#1 User is offline   Rena Ryuuguu Icon

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:15 AM

So I was in a server with a player who decided he "liked my tag" that I was using for an older clan that wasn't registered but still kept since all my friends use it when they're playing. He decided to register it on his own group, disallowing the use of it by myself and my friends. To be honest I was unaware this system had existed or I would have done this beforehand to prevent it...

I was wondering if there was a way to have him remove it. His group is only himself and he seems to have several tags registered for use only in the group.

http://www.urbanterr...rofile/funtags/

It upsets me to see this guy just take the tag that means something to myself and my friends and restrict it to himself just because he felt like it, so I want to see if I can do something about it.

#3 User is offline   wheeltrain Icon

• Account: wheeltrain

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:33 AM

I have this same problem too! Someone i've never heard of registered my clan and won't let me use my own tag!

http://urt.so/g/1216 - imposter

http://urt.so/g/3865 - my clan

#4 User is offline   szejdi Icon

• Account: szejdi
  • Main tag:

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:09 PM

He made his group 4 years ago and he's inactive since then, your team was registered this month, so if anything you're the imposter and you're basicly trying to steal his tag.

edit: ye that's reasonable cyrus, my point was his bullshit though

This post has been edited by szejdi: 22 August 2014 - 10:58 PM

#5 User is offline   cyrus Icon

• Account: cyrus
  • Main tag: [PCC]

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:52 PM

View Postszejdi, on 22 August 2014 - 07:09 PM, said:

He made his group 4 years ago and he's inactive since then, your team was registered this month, so if anything you're the imposter and you're basicly trying to steal his tag.

I think that if his group has been inactive since registering four years ago, the group should be removed. I ran into this myself not too long ago. Some one just registered a bunch of groups and never used them. Had never even visited the site or played since. I say if the members of the group are not active for that length of time, the tags should be cleared.
Disorder... Chaos... Anarchy... Now THAT's fun!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   geohazard Icon

• Account: geohazard

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:05 PM

Glad we got this guy. Thanks Cyrus!

#7 User is offline   Rena Ryuuguu Icon

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:05 PM

View PostBarbatos, on 21 August 2014 - 10:55 AM, said:

This is what you call a douche.

I removed his tags, please register your clan and your tag so this doesn't happen again.

Thank you, I appreciate you taking action. I've registered it myself now, so there should be no more problems.

I had sent him a message beforehand to ask him myself, but it seemed he read it and ignored it...so thanks for sticking out for us. It's really appreciated.

#8 User is offline   wheeltrain Icon

• Account: wheeltrain

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:59 AM

View Postszejdi, on 22 August 2014 - 07:09 PM, said:

edit: ye that's reasonable cyrus, my point was his bullshit though

Anyone that has competed in this game would know i'm not the imposter here. Team Exile has been in this game since beta 1 & we continually play off and on. Never really bothered coming in here because 4 years ago we weren't getting kicked from servers for wearing our own tags. A few of us recently started playing again and it's annoying. Just happened to come in here to see what this is all about and found this post/tried to see if this can be changed.

#9 User is offline   Fredrik Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: fredrik

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:05 PM

Wheeltrain is not the imposter here. I'm sure some of the FS members know this as well, at least Bladekiller.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942