Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

UrTupdater problem Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Acid3croco Icon

• Account: acid3croco

Posted 28 October 2014 - 02:26 PM

Hello,
I am on Mac OS X 10.9.5 and whenever I try launching UrTupdater a message comes up and it sais: "Could not create the assets folder (q3ut4). Please verify the user rights of this folder.
You can ask for help on the official website"
Then UrTupdater launchs and when I press download another message comes up and this one sais: "The downloaded file is corrupted. Please check your internet connection and launch again the Updater.
You can ask for help on the official website: www.urbanterror.info"
After this, I try launching it again and the exact same messages come up.
Please help me, I have no idea what to do...

This post has been edited by Acid3croco: 28 October 2014 - 02:27 PM

#2 User is offline   AnisDeviL Icon

• Account: anisdevil
  • Main tag: [KzH]

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:18 AM

I have that this problem too MSVCP100.dll i installed the vcredist as requested but the error still showing :blink: i dont know what to do ! can anyone please help meh ?! :sad:
im using windows 8 64bits ! and i can't find any solutions

#3 User is offline   Acid3croco Icon

• Account: acid3croco

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:17 PM

Has anyone found a solution as I have posted this 15 days ago and no one has answered?

#4 User is offline   KarlMariaSeeberg Icon

Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:27 PM

View PostAcid3croco, on 28 October 2014 - 02:26 PM, said:

Hello,
I am on Mac OS X 10.9.5 and whenever I try launching UrTupdater a message comes up and it sais: "Could not create the assets folder (q3ut4). Please verify the user rights of this folder.
You can ask for help on the official website"
Then UrTupdater launchs and when I press download another message comes up and this one sais: "The downloaded file is corrupted. Please check your internet connection and launch again the Updater.
You can ask for help on the official website: www.urbanterror.info"
After this, I try launching it again and the exact same messages come up.
Please help me, I have no idea what to do...

1. get the latest version of the updater here: http://www.urbanterr...banTerror42.dmg
2. make sure you move the urtupdater app out of the (usually automatically) mounted dmg/image file and into the directory you are running urt out of, meaning you replace the old updater app with the new one..
3. run the updater again..
4. head back here and tell us if that worked for you..
if you don't like uptown, you are basically hating urban terror.

#5 User is offline   Decemyriagon Icon

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:45 AM

View PostKarlMariaSeeberg, on 29 November 2014 - 08:27 PM, said:

1. get the latest version of the updater here: http://www.urbanterr...banTerror42.dmg
2. make sure you move the urtupdater app out of the (usually automatically) mounted dmg/image file and into the directory you are running urt out of, meaning you replace the old updater app with the new one..
3. run the updater again..
4. head back here and tell us if that worked for you..

It doesn't work. I've tried it in the /Applications directory, in my home/Application directory, in a directory on my desktop. It simply doesn't work.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   pimpf Icon

• Account: pimpf

Posted 01 February 2015 - 08:56 PM

I can second that. The app wont even start. It simply says: "The application "UrTUpdater.app" can't be openend."

I am just happy that UrT works at all. I would be very glad if updating would work when simply using the update file instead of the 1.8GB Full install.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942