Urban Terror Forums: UrTUpdater Says Quake3-UrT.exe is corrupted - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

UrTUpdater Says Quake3-UrT.exe is corrupted Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   feline Icon

• Account: feline

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:53 AM

UrTUpdater gives me an error message saying that Quake3-UrT.exe is corrupted and closes when I press ok. Can you help me with this problem, please? I've tried updating several times but no luck. I can't play on any server :sad:

Here is a screenshot of the error message

This post has been edited by feline: 17 November 2014 - 04:44 AM

#2 User is offline   feline Icon

• Account: feline

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:54 AM

Problem solved. All I had to do is remove Quake3-UrT.exe and run the updater again.

#3 User is offline   tedliciouslylicous Icon

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:23 AM

View Postfeline, on 17 November 2014 - 04:54 AM, said:

Problem solved. All I had to do is remove Quake3-UrT.exe and run the updater again.

On MAC OS X (10.6.8), and the updater gives me the "corrupted" error as well. Tried moving Quake3-UrT.app to trash but got the same error. Moved the exe file too (not that it would seem to matter). Error seems to occur during download 3 of 37.

Also, prior to getting the "corrupted" error, I get an error saying "Could not create the assets folder (q3ut4). Please verify the user rights of this folder." All users have read/write access to this folder, so I'm not sure why this error is occurring. If I hit "OK" at this error, it will proceed to the download screen where I select "Accept" and "Download, " and as I said above, I get the "corrupted" error during download of 3/37.

Any help anyone can provide is appreciated. Not too excited about doing the full download but will if there are no other options.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942