Urban Terror Forums: A small list of critics about the gameplay... - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A small list of critics about the gameplay... Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Kilbith Icon

• Account: kilbith

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:46 AM

Precision to all : I only play in TDM. And my skilling/complains are not directly related at all with the intrinsic intelligence or common sense (smoking spawn, or so) ;) If you really think that, that leads me that to think at pure hasty intolerance...

View PostKarlMariaSeeberg, on 18 January 2015 - 04:45 PM, said:

but blaming the players online for not being welcoming enough sounds like a rather unfair accusation to me..

Sorry, my post was unclear, but this is not I was implying and I'm not accusing them to not be welcoming with new players either. This is rather the opposite in fact. But their high-level of skills disgust me to play the game anymore (such as MTC servers). Inversely, the bots-populated servers are boring such those ones are easy to kill...

Most of time a middle-low skilled player like me has a frag/dead ratio of 1:2 or 1:3 and this is not enjoyable. This game needs a long-term exercise for master its particular gameplay and to be really operational.

Well, I hope you get my point : the polar opposite disparity of online levels. High or (very) low.

Although my opinion have no weight for the concerned...

This post has been edited by Kilbith: 19 January 2015 - 10:55 AM

#22 User is offline   klabauterman Icon

• Account: klabauterman
  • Main tag: aI|

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:16 PM

Don' t give up yet!

Yes, it's hard and will take some time.

Try some jump maps! When you get the hang on how to move around you'll only have to manage to improve your aim when you're running around...

#23 User is offline   Dark-knight Icon

• Account: darkknight

Posted 03 February 2015 - 09:20 AM

I'm not accusing them to not be welcoming with new players either. This is rather the opposite in fact.

I've always said that the Urban Terror community was very polite and respectful. (given that you don't act like a complete ass.)

View PostbeautifulNihilist, on 09 September 2015 - 08:50 PM, said:

there are no flaws in Urban Terror, only features.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942