Urban Terror Forums: Where to play UrT if you're Australian? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where to play UrT if you're Australian? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   yaspoon Icon

• Account: yaspoon

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:24 AM

Hey Everyone

As I'm on a island (Australia) that apparently isn't very close to any of the other UrT players where can I find a game of UrT?
I've played sporadically over the past 3 years most of the time playing on Canadian servers because they don't seem
to block my 350ms ping.

Is there any better ways to play? Or is it true that there is only 5 Aussies who play this now and that's the team
who played for the nation cup last year?

I was just wondering whether playing on public servers is useless to me and what alternatives there are or if I should just wait for UrT:HD.
Maybe private matches,scrums or something I don't really know whether this stuff exists in the UrT world I use to play a
lot of Counter-Strike way back when :)

Thanks for reading my rant
Regards Yaspoon.

#2 User is offline   thelionroars Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: thelionroars

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:16 PM

There are still plenty of Australian players, just of the casual variety. We were organising weekly or bi-weekly games through the Steam group a while ago, but there are no local servers at the moment so that has stopped for now. US servers are your best bet for finding a game until another local one gets put up.

http://steamcommunit.../groups/urt-anz

#3 User is offline   yaspoon Icon

Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:14 PM

Ah awesome thanks for the help, much appreciated.
Just joined the group steam group. I probably should have searched the forums before hand since your post is sitckied about
Australian/New Zealand players so poor form on my behalf.

Also managed to find a game on a Aussie server tonight and had a good game which was lucky :)

#4 User is offline   DragonHeart Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: dragonheart

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:48 PM

Hi Yaspoon
I'm also on "the island" but own US servers. Look for WWW.FALLIN-ANGELS.ORG on the server list if your looking for a CTF game. I don't restrict pings and my server is populated 24/7 by actually players, not bots. Quite a few Aussies play there so another is always welcome. :)

This post has been edited by DragonHeart: 20 January 2015 - 10:48 PM

Men are like Pantyhose.
Some run... some cling... and some just don't fit right in the crotch! :D

Forever-Angels

#5 User is offline   yaspoon Icon

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:15 AM

Heyo DragonHeart

I think I did see your server before. I will look out for it when I'm looking for a game next, sounds like the place
for me to be :)

Thanks mate

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942