Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"Master Server" Problems Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Skillshot92 Icon

Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:10 PM

Hi,

If I come to you this morning it's because I tried everything but found nothing to fix my problem.
You maybe think that I haven't read some topics about the "No Master List From Master Server", yes I did... And not one only, trust me. My problem is kinda different.
So, everything was fine with my game yersterday. I had to change my IP via an IP Generator for X reason last night and then nothing is going ok...
I had connexion problems on my official account here because apparently I couldn't connect to my account on another location.
I found a new IP Generator of IP of my country and then i could connect again.
Then, I opened my game and i couldn't connect to any server (Awaiting Connexion 1...2...3...)...
I couldn't click on "Get New List" nor "Refresh" cos' the famous message "No Master List From Master Server" appeared.
It's not my firewall, i tried to play with it and without and it's the same. Not my internet connexion tho, i'm super close to my internet box and if i'm writing to you right now, it works well.

When I click on "Get New List", the following message appears on my console :
"Requesting servers from the Master...
Resolving master.urbanterror.info
master.urbanterror.info resolved to 178.32.60.13:27900"

I think the problem has something to do with this IP because when i try another "/cl" to fix the Master Server, the same message appears on my console but with another IP at the end.

I tried to put back my last IP and it worked well, i had all the servers... But when i put back my new IP, nothing is working.
How could I play with my new IP ?

Thanks, I will be there if further informations needed and i'll look closely to your answers :)

#2 User is offline   Lochverstaerker Icon

•   QA member   

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:14 PM

Why not just use your "old" IP to play then? Maybe you should not try to evade bans by some VPN or whatever.
You could try talking to the server admin, eating humble pie.
Or maybe you should just suck it up?

#3 User is offline   Filo1 Icon

• Account: filo1

Posted 09 February 2015 - 07:59 PM

He didnt had connection problems,
he evading ban on Gore Server`s
think twice before helping him in further pls

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942