• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Open menu sounds, open crosshairs Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   OlGood Icon

• Account: olgood

Posted 01 February 2015 - 07:53 PM

I am pretty sure it's not that easy.

Back on topic, can we get an fkn answer?

This post has been edited by OlGood: 02 February 2015 - 07:25 PM

#13 User is offline   OlGood Icon

Posted 01 February 2015 - 08:47 PM

Pardon me BladeKiller, but as I was saying on the first page (a few days ago), I had to be outrageous to get an answer. You answered litterally minutes after I've done so, this technique is really effective, I haven't had better result in years, again literally.

So I'm back to normal now that I have you:
Here I am asking for you to allow us to suggest new sounds to replace kaction.wav and menu2.wav, something that is without a doubt a big part of the menu. Under very clear and strict conditions from you, we would be able to submit (somewhere) those new sounds, for you to review them.
If you lack the manpower to take care of those details, just know that you have people like me ready to help.

And again, yes, those two sounds, focus and action sounds in the menus, are a part of the design. You allowed us to think of new designs, but you missed a piece, sorry to say.

Opening the menus without giving a way/clearance to change them makes little sense.

As for the crosshairs, that was just a wild suggestion, passing by.

Thanks for listening.

PS: No could be the answer I am looking for if only you cared to explain it to us.

EDIT: I see you removed "fkn" of my previous post. I put it back. "f*cking" is censored by the forum and replaced by "fkn", so if that doesn't please you, modify the censoring system instead of editing my post without any notification whatsoever. Otherwise it looks like you are just trying to make me say things I didn't say.

This post has been edited by OlGood: 02 February 2015 - 07:32 PM

#15 User is offline   OlGood Icon

Posted 02 February 2015 - 11:05 PM

You, personally might not have but somebody surely did, for a word has disappeared. The forum censorship changed my "f*ucking" to "fkn", therefor, I am saying, having choosen the shortcut yourselves ("fkn"), I do not see why you would want to delete it later; and so I suggest you change "fkn" to something that's doing the job in your opinion.
As for the edit itself, adding [MODERATED] to the post is always a good way to show why the conversation doesn't make sense anymore. as seen here

Regarding the explaination, of course you don't have or need to give one. It's just something nice to do, something that doesn't cost you anything.

You guys have done good lately, but damn, some things never change.

This post has been edited by OlGood: 02 February 2015 - 11:07 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Biddle Icon

• Account: biddle
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:43 AM

Ok, answers concerning sounds in the menus have been given.
You can add new ones that you own, use the ones that are already in the game, but you can't modify them.

The question seems to have been answered. If ever you have any more specific question on the details feel free to PM me.

PS: about the crosshair, we don't have plans to open source them for the moment. If ever this situation evolves, you'd be aware by reading the news/forums etc.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942