Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

mac update 10,10,2 Rate Topic: -----

urt doesn't start

#1 User is offline   marknl Icon

• Account: marknl

Posted 01 February 2015 - 11:07 AM

After the mac update 10.10.2 urt doesn't launch anymore. I downloaded the game again and ran the updater new. Still doesn't run. When i press the app i get a black screen, that's normal, then nothing happens. Can you inform me what is wrong.

#2 User is offline   AnonDafb Icon

• Account: anondafb
  • Main tag: <

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:56 PM

Maybe this can help you!, and yes, I was looking and there many problems with the latest mac update.

View PostBiddle, on 21 January 2015 - 10:41 AM, said:

If I remember correctly, by default new mac's do not allow execution of programs that are not provided by the App store. To prevent such an alienation, you will need to go in your System Preferences in the Security & Privacy section.

#3 User is offline   pimpf Icon

• Account: pimpf

Posted 01 February 2015 - 08:58 PM

I am running UrT on a mac too and I was desperately looking for solving this problem you mentionend.
First of all, you have to download the Full install after each update and replace all the old files with the new ones.
Then, if the app doesnt start, you have to shut down and reboot the machine. Sometimes (especially after Mac Updates) something with the permission or so gets messed up. A clean reboot usually helps for me.

#4 User is offline   marknl Icon

• Account: marknl

Posted 02 February 2015 - 11:43 AM

Thanks Pimpf

Worked very well.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942