Urban Terror Forums: Gameplay impeded by latency or something else? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gameplay impeded by latency or something else? Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Miguel2013 Icon

• Account: miguel2013

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:31 AM

I have the same problem mister is not the lag that is a secondary issue if your ping is 100 or less is good enough to rule the world same in soccer. The game engine or mod is bad and it's been done intentionally to make players buy new hardware that still doesn't suffice, plus the game code can be modified on the fly with secret backdoors to worsen your gameplay even to control your movement like a psychotronic weapon, the game mod after 4.0 made it hard to see when you look around it's all fuzzy, worse when you get shoot and that's on a powerful HD5770 1GB like my case, you can learn more about this conspiracy on my 4 minutes documentary on youtube I made in 2010 that has specific details of the mod that I've noticed.

I am a good player and I know with proper techniques and scripts you can have good score and that's not cheating and we can all have fun battling if you know how to use your gun that is :) For me too sometimes is hard or impossible to hit anything and I've played Urt 3.7 since 2006 which was a lot better and ran more smoothly 200fps or more then 4.0 launched on April 1 2007 it sucked so bad that my 64MB gforce2 won't play the game anymore ruined the fun for laggy and skippy gameplay which has nothing to do with the video card or latency of the network.

This is important to notice, when you shoot the spreed goes wacko and hits everything around but the player it appears to have a mind of its own to sabotage you so is like you said the player dances off the bullets is not my fault not my aiming I think the game self adjust to lower your accuracy! when you're having momentary success this is my conspiracy theory detailed on my documentary.
Then the obvious added lag that you can see on the netgraph increase when you get shoot or start shooting someone and lowers after you die, that is another technique used and exploited to sabotage people I've noticed.

There are techniques I know of that you can send an nmap packet to someone knowing his ip and it will disconnect him and the player he was playing with from a udp session like UrT, that can be used with short time ranges too to add lag I've done it for educational purposes and it works on Winning Eleven 8 and you can see the 2 players getting disconnected if the time period of the attack is longer then 15sec and you can see it on the timeline of the peslauncher but they're still connected to the internet and arguing to each other their connection sucks haha.

I believe in my skills and I know I don't suck and I know UrT 3.7 was way better, I give up UrT now days sometimes, I'm hoping 4.3 or HD will be better.

This post has been edited by Miguel2013: 28 April 2016 - 03:11 PM

#12 User is offline   Orbit Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: orbit

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:45 PM

View PostMiguel2013, on 28 April 2016 - 08:31 AM, said:

I have the same problem mister is not the lag that is a secondary issue if your ping is 100 or less is good enough to rule the world same in soccer. The game engine or mod is bad and it's been done intentionally to make players buy new hardware that still doesn't suffice, plus the game code can be modified on the fly with secret backdoors to worsen your gameplay even to control your movement like a psychotronic weapon, the game mod now makes it hard to see when you look around at speed worse when you get shoot and that's on a powerful HD5770 1GB like my case, you can learn more about this conspiracy on my 4 minutes documentary on youtube I made in 2010 that has specific details of the mod that I've noticed.

I am a good player and I know with proper techniques and scripts you can have good score and that's not cheating and we can all have fun battling if you know how to use your gun that is :) For me too sometimes is hard or impossible to hit anything and I've played Urt 3.7 since 2006 which was a lot better and ran more smoothly 200fps or more then 4.0 launched on April 1 2007 it sucked so bad that my 64MB gforce2 won't play the game anymore ruined the fun for laggy and skippy gameplay which has nothing to do with the video card or latency of the network.

This is important to notice, when you shoot the spreed goes wacko and hits everything around but the player it appears to have a mind of its own to sabotage you so is like you said the player dances off the bullets is not my fault not my aiming I think the game self adjust to lower your accuracy! when you're having momentary success this is my conspiracy theory detailed on my documentary.
Then the obvious added lag that you can see on the netgraph increase when you get shoot or start shooting someone and lowers after you die, that is another technique used and exploited to sabotage people I've noticed.

There are techniques I know of that you can send an nmap packet to someone knowing his ip and it will disconnect him and the player he was playing with from a udp session like UrT, that can be used with short time ranges too to add lag I've done it for educational purposes and it works on Winning Eleven 8 and you can see the 2 players getting disconnected if the time period of the attack is longer then 15sec and you can see it on the timeline of the peslauncher but they're still connected to the internet and arguing to each other their connection sucks haha.

I believe in my skills and I know I don't suck and I know UrT 3.7 was way better, I give up UrT now days sometimes, I'm hoping 4.3 or HD will be better.

Posted Image

http://www.urbanterr...terror-on-cnet/

#13 User is offline   Miguel2013 Icon

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:11 PM

Be honest and this goes to everyone, would you recommend UrT to someone new? someone that isn't used to all this aim problem and skippy unsharp graphics, they will get bored and frustrated really quick, why don't we all use 3.7 again? or make 4.3 great without having to go HD? No one here answered the question of ¿Why did ver 4.0 became heavier and laggier after leaving 3.7 behind? the graphics are worse

This post has been edited by Miguel2013: 28 April 2016 - 04:12 PM

#14 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:20 PM

Be honest and this goes to everyone, would you recommend UrT to someone new?

yes. one out of one times. (just because 10/10 is just exactly the same ratio....)

¿ [..] ?

fancy stuff there!

..was there anything else worth mentioning/noting in your post?
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#15 User is offline   Miguel2013 Icon

Posted 29 April 2016 - 09:52 PM

View PostIye, on 28 April 2016 - 09:20 PM, said:

yes. one out of one times. (just because 10/10 is just exactly the same ratio....)

fancy stuff there!

..was there anything else worth mentioning/noting in your post?

Yes maybe, urt sometimes behaves good other times not, this unconsistency is problematic and leeds to uncertenti and distress.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942