• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Unreal Engine 4 Is now FREE!

#11 User is offline   mathieu Icon

• Account: mathieu
  • Main tag: [KzH]

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:28 AM

Great news to hear i'm excited to try out mapping for HD!

Thanks guys!

#12 User is offline   3YE Icon

• Account: 3ye

Posted 03 March 2015 - 03:16 AM

This is wicked news, now that I don't have to pay a subscription fee I'm going to start mapping for HD

#13 User is offline   Cani Icon

• Account: cani

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:37 PM

THE_HAT here,

Quake 3 engine to Unreal Engine 4 is such a huge leap. Can't wait to see what you guys pull off. I've been messing around with UE4 for months now but mainly coding stuff, might try jumping back into mapping to see what I can come up with. Maybe ut_once,ut_twice might make a return?

#14 User is offline   Extra1 Icon

• Account: extra1

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:07 PM

How does it stand with modding i mean is it possible to jump around in casa like we do in urt now?

Are jump maps possible and icy? is it going to feel like urbanterror?

#15 User is offline   tintir Icon

• Account: tintir
  • Main tag: MsT*|

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:21 PM

View PostExtra1, on 04 March 2015 - 07:07 PM, said:

How does it stand with modding i mean is it possible to jump around in casa like we do in urt now?

Are jump maps possible and icy? is it going to feel like urbanterror?

Ofc it'll, and even more :O

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#18 User is offline   Extra1 Icon

• Account: extra1

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:46 PM

View PostBladeKiller, on 04 March 2015 - 09:20 PM, said:

Building a game in UE4 is not making a mod. It's an engine not a game. If you follow Barbatos' blog you'll see his progress in coding the physics that you enjoy in Q3 based UrT. We plan on having the same movements plus new ones for HD. He has already added wall jumping, ledge climbing and is currently working on ladder climbing. It wouldn't be UrT without the crazy parkour physics.

Hi all,

This is great I really like the climbing and stuff barbatos did and like frankie said in a other post the weapons dont fit in the hand looks a little like the gun is too thin or something.

Of course this is at the moment still a work in progress so its normal.

Anybody got around making flying knifes yet and dropping kit like kevlar and flags just curious :D

@frankie 4.2 looks little different the gameplay feels the same but if you try something new only few times than you dont get used to it.
I've been playing it for a while and when i do play 4.1 and switch back i dont really feel different.
At least there are no cheaters there and the servers seem more stable but we still have from time to time server crashes saying something like virtual memory allocation failed no clue what it is.

Greetings

This post has been edited by Extra1: 29 April 2015 - 09:54 PM

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942