Urban Terror Forums: Start mapping for Urban Terror HD NOW! - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Start mapping for Urban Terror HD NOW! Rate Topic: -----

#2 User is offline   AnonDafb Icon

• Account: anondafb
  • Main tag: <

Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:23 PM

This was a epic notice!
*Installing UE4 right now* :3
Now is time for than HappyDay and Frankie V help us more ;)

#4 User is offline   garcassgrinder Icon

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:33 PM

Wow, I am just excited but also afraid to fail on UE4 engine.

Have just started with mapping or let's say learning mapping in total and that on Q3 engine.
It makes fun and I fall in love with it but I have not jet master the skill to Q3 mapping I want.

Is it possible to change in that status easily from Q3 to UE4 engine regarding mapping?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Snowball Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: snowball

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:08 PM

Great! But a pitty it's only working with a 64-bit system, hope it doesn't lose too many people because of it.

This post has been edited by Snowball: 18 November 2020 - 06:43 AM

#7 User is offline   Extra1 Icon

• Account: extra1

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:03 PM

yeah i sold my 64bit system years agoo thought is was overkill for urt and it had vista if i remember corectly dont work then either

#9 User is offline   baex Icon

• Account: baex

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:58 PM

How is someone supposed to map an proper map w/o even knowing the movement of urt hd? Unless the movement is exactly like in 4.2 (which is impossible i guess) it doesnt make sense. If UrT HD will only have maps that are made like this in the begining it will kill all the older fanbase of the game. Since movement only works with maps that have the movement in mind. Thats why dd2 sucks so much in urt.

View PostNounou, on 01 December 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

Hey I love you baex, but also, consider that i'm drunk

#10 User is offline   garcassgrinder Icon

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:19 PM

View PostbaeX, on 05 March 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

How is someone supposed to map an proper map w/o even knowing the movement of urt hd? Unless the movement is exactly like in 4.2 (which is impossible i guess) it doesnt make sense. If UrT HD will only have maps that are made like this in the begining it will kill all the older fanbase of the game. Since movement only works with maps that have the movement in mind. Thats why dd2 sucks so much in urt.

I guess thats the same issue like my concerning. Just afraid about the new stuff. The movement need also a development in this question of UrT HD, for sure it will not fit to everybody. That will managed by time.

BTW: thanks for the feedback FrankieV

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942