Urban Terror Forums: Website, game manual and game manues translation - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Website, game manual and game manues translation Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   BRAVO Icon

• Account: bravo

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:10 PM

Hi, i was watching Frankie's URT HD videos on youtube and i thought when UrT HD is available on steam it'll be exposed to million of potential players. I think it would be REALLY cool if game menues, game manual and website browser to be available in different lenguages: french, german, portuguese, italian and spanish (maybe czech too).

I know you may think it's too early to think about those things but consider it's a lot of work and if you're going to be exposed to million of players you may want to reach the desired date in the best possible shape.

By the way, if you agree it's a good idea, a need, or just a cool thing to add, i'm offering myself to translate to neutral spanish what you ask me (by priority order) on a regular basis (weekly or monthly).

Regards and i hope you consider this.
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE

I KILL PEOPLE

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942