• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Post your cool stuff ideas here.

#21 User is offline   Swiiitan Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: swiiitan
  • Main tag: wG*

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:38 AM

Having Music Kits like in counter strike could be cool ^^ (Or something like it)
http://counterstrike...egory:Music_Kit
Ingame: Swiiitan
Clan: **Saft

#23 User is offline   Fredrik Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: fredrik

Posted 21 April 2015 - 06:26 PM

View PostKroniK, on 21 April 2015 - 03:01 AM, said:

A player rating system. I would love to see a competition level system eventually implemented somewhat similar to Counter Strike and many other E-Sport friendly games. Along with this, I would like to see official FS servers set up for official rated play where your ending scores would actually be applied to your character and affect your official level of play. Of course anyone can host an open game which does not affect your level in any way. This is similar to CS, DOTA, LoL, and other E-Sports friendly games. This would really help push UrT into the realm of E-Sports and help it become a real competitor in this area.

I would love this as well, but I want it to actually be based on individual performance. Not on how the team performs.

#24 User is offline   dwn Icon

• Account: dwn

Posted 21 April 2015 - 06:29 PM

it's not cool stuff or shop stuff :<

#25 User is offline   Fragtag Icon

• Account: fragtag

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:28 PM

A bomb vest.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   diddliedaptie Icon

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:07 PM

Hello,

I was thinking about adding a function which replaces the loading screen of servers with an ad. This way, server hosters can actually get something out of their investments.

Currently, the loading screens only say something about the mapmaker and map, this ofcourse is also important incase the map was made by a 3rd party who wants to get their names out (jumping scene)

So my Idea is to kinda make a a 3:1 ratio with ad and server/map info.
This way it's profitable for both the hoster and the 3rd party mapmakers.

Greetings Diddlie.

#27 User is offline   Baboudu70 Icon

• Account: baboudu70
  • Main tag:

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:09 PM

View PostOrbit, on 20 April 2015 - 11:09 AM, said:

It's not something amazing but i would like to see country flag(which is taken from urt profile) on shoulder, above armband.

Posted Image

Nice idea! :)

#28 User is offline   BRAVO Icon

• Account: bravo

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:55 PM

Adding new things is great, new guns, new skins, new maps, etc., they are all wellcome. But i think you should also think about how to improve what you actually have. I'll give you an idea:

How i think it actually is:
Nowadays to wear custom funstuff you must join a server, download the map which has that custom funstuff, download it from a 3rd party map repository, and then you can use it..., but only you will be able to see it!, people who doesn't have that map won't see your funstuff :sad: and..., that if custom funstuff is still working, i have seen nobody using custom funstaff in 4.2 ¿Is it still possible?.

How I think it should be:
FS (Urt devs) should implement their own map and funstuff repository (Yes, both things separated) and connect it with the UrT updater (by the way making it the only way to start UrT, loading also the autoexec), so that way you will be able to download new maps and funstuff automatically every single time you start UrT, and all from a trustable source. It would be a great thing for custom map makers too.

---------------------------------------------------
To save a post i put here other idea i had, it is not an "advantage or disadvantage", but an advantage to the community all, but i don't know if it can be considered "funstuff" but here it go...

There should be an in-game "competitive" mode: which would be alike pugbot used to be and pickup games are, to instantly match other players and play a 5v5 matchmode game with some competitive rules, all that with rankings, statistics, and all that shit, a similar system the one CS:GO also has.
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE

I KILL PEOPLE

#29 User is offline   KroniK Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: kronik

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:33 PM

View PostBRAVO, on 27 April 2015 - 04:55 PM, said:

There should be an in-game "competitive" mode: which would be alike pugbot used to be and pickup games are, to instantly match other players and play a 5v5 matchmode game with some competitive rules, all that with rankings, statistics, and all that shit, a similar system the one CS:GO also has.

This.

A thousand times this.

I mentioned it in my post to this thread and i'm super glad that someone else brought it up. I really hope to see UrT become viable as an E-Sport, and UrT will NEED some sort of competitive mode with rankings etc in order to be viable as an E-Sport game. The way they have currently done it has worked to some extent, but a competitive mode would REALLY help develop a real competitive following around this game.

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942