Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Optimized config for FPS Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sirmimer Icon

• Account: sirmimer

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:12 PM

Hi,

I've been looking around for a bit, and i seem to be unable to find any guide/config which gives you at least a platform for creating a config for yourself with tweaks here and there which grants you the highest fps possible.

I recall Nexus having a good config, which i've tried using, however i had to cut parts of it as i recieved some bugs (his config for 4,1). I also remmeber a guide on increasing fps from dondon or maybe he was just named Don... Anyone has that one laying around?

The manual and the the dmaHA sticky seems to have a few good tips, however for people-like myself- who only have a reading comprehension of the config and not really too keen on what is good and bad for better hits (networking?) and fps, i think a basic config made from someone with a good understanding of it, would be really awsome!

If there are no config as i mentioned above... then any tips for how i can tweak my config the best way possible would be very much appreciated.

#2 User is offline   Ikslorin Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: ikslorin

Posted 29 April 2015 - 06:42 PM

Hey Sirmimer :>

When looking through my Dropbox I quickly found this .cfg from dondon. Maybe that is the one you were talking about?
https://www.dropbox....lowgfx.cfg?dl=0

This post has been edited by Ikslorin: 29 April 2015 - 06:42 PM

YouTube: youtube.com/ikslorin -|- Tweet, tweet: @ikslorin
Email: ikslorin[at]gmail[dot]com -|- Twitch: twitch.tv/ikslorin

#3 User is offline   Sirmimer Icon

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:45 AM

Hejsa! Spiller du stadig? :)

I'll have a look at it later today, but it's more than likely that one - thanks!

#4 User is offline   tintir Icon

• Account: tintir
  • Main tag: MsT*|

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:09 AM

Oh damn, another Danish guy! :)

#5 User is offline   Ikslorin Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: ikslorin

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:04 AM

Viva La Danemark! :D

View PostSirmimer, on 30 April 2015 - 03:45 AM, said:

Hejsa! Spiller du stadig? :)

en. Heyo! Do you still play? :)

I've been on the forums daily, and lately I've jumped on a Public Bomb Dust2_v2 Server from time to time (sometimes meeting cjoke too :>), but after warming up for about 10-20 minutes I end up being the best on the server (even when reading texts/listening to podcasts on my second monitor), so it isn't that interesting.
I'm more involved with the game through unofficial shoutcasts and edits.

But just hit me up on Facebook (not online a lot), Twitter, SMS (still have the same number from all those years ago), Skype (not online a lot) or BattleNet. You'll probably have the best chances to reach me on BattleNet or over the phone. :>

This post has been edited by Ikslorin: 30 April 2015 - 03:08 PM

YouTube: youtube.com/ikslorin -|- Tweet, tweet: @ikslorin
Email: ikslorin[at]gmail[dot]com -|- Twitch: twitch.tv/ikslorin

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Sirmimer Icon

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:52 PM

View PostIkslorin, on 30 April 2015 - 10:04 AM, said:

Viva La Danemark! :D

I've been on the forums daily, and lately I've jumped on a Public Bomb Dust2_v2 Server from time to time (sometimes meeting cjoke too :>), but after warming up for about 10-20 minutes I end up being the best on the server (even when reading texts/listening to podcasts on my second monitor), so it isn't that interesting.
I'm more involved with the game through unofficial shoutcasts and edits.

But just hit me up on Facebook (not online a lot), Twitter, SMS (still have the same number from those years ago), Skype (not online a lot) or BattleNet. You'll probably have the best chances to reach me on BattleNet or over the phone. :>

Aah sounds cool. I did see your youtube channel looks good, tons of work in those videos!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942