Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mouse Drifting [Solved] Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   gomerpyle Icon

• Account: gomerpyle

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:52 AM

Just tried URT 4.1 with Windows 10 working fine but in 4.2 my mouse drifts... I have have 4.2 installed on a Linux partition and the mouse does not drift in 4.2.

This post has been edited by gomerpyle: 04 August 2015 - 03:52 PM

#2 User is offline   gomerpyle Icon

• Account: gomerpyle

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:57 PM

Problem fixed. I went to Quake3-UrT.exe and changed the compatibility properties, as follows: Right-click or press and hold the file explorer icon for the application, and then select Properties.

On the Compatibility tab, select the Disable display scaling on high DPI settings check box. Tap or click Apply, and then tap or click OK.

Problem solved

This post has been edited by gomerpyle: 04 August 2015 - 03:54 PM

#3 User is offline   EZduzzit Icon

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:22 PM

View Postgomerpyle, on 03 August 2015 - 02:57 PM, said:

Problem fixed. I went to Quake3-UrT.exe and changed the compatibility properties, as follows: Right-click or press and hold the file explorer icon for the application, and then select Properties.

On the Compatibility tab, select the Disable display scaling on high DPI settings check box. Tap or click Apply, and then tap or click OK.

Problem solved

I was struggling with this one for a few days. Thanks for the fix!!!!

#4 User is offline   Rulmismo Icon

• Account: rulmismo

Posted 09 October 2016 - 04:16 PM

View Postgomerpyle, on 03 August 2015 - 02:57 PM, said:

Problem fixed. I went to Quake3-UrT.exe and changed the compatibility properties, as follows: Right-click or press and hold the file explorer icon for the application, and then select Properties.On the Compatibility tab, select the Disable display scaling on high DPI settings check box. Tap or click Apply, and then tap or click OK.Problem solved

This also fixed an annoying screen resolution effect that caused that the upper menu wasn´t visible. Seemed that some kind of windows 10 "auto scaling" was active and was causing the issue..

#5 User is offline   Pretsell Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: pretsell
  • Main tag: |HSO|

Posted 09 October 2016 - 05:16 PM

Nice one :) good find.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942