• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tutorial

#22 User is offline   killspree Icon

• Account: killspree
  • Main tag: ds`

Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:19 PM

What we need is sevenofnine doing a voice over and bladekiller and barbatos doing the jumps/moves like in dressingroom but i suggest for urban terror hd to do it in casa and ask frankie v to make a nice cutscene.

FS have all the ingredients you just have to mix it up in the right proportions!

(sevenofnine has such a nice voice will be a shame not to use it perhaps also for new leet sounds)

Greetsz,

#23 User is offline   BorderFox Icon

• Account: borderfox

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:56 PM

As Dark-Knight and ntr said - go to jump servers and find Happyjumps - jeez people... you have to practice.

And there are plenty of inspiring vids available on youtube once you got the urt physics down.

This post has been edited by BorderFox: 08 December 2015 - 06:07 PM

BorderFox

#24 User is offline   dynomite33 Icon

• Account: dynomite33
  • Main tag: [SQD]

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:08 PM

An HD version of HappyJumpTutorial would be nice. :P
IGN : Ernst

Wo ist Schmidt?

#25 User is offline   killspree Icon

• Account: killspree
  • Main tag: ds`

Posted 12 December 2015 - 05:29 PM

Guy's I was talking about the tutorial video that is done in the map dressingroom and shows 2 players doing the moves to play the game and using bigtext to explain how to do the moves.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   KroniK Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: kronik

Posted 28 December 2015 - 06:21 PM

View PostHappyDay, on 08 December 2015 - 12:54 PM, said:

Creating a tutorial, that explains and teaches you the basics of how urt works in general, and especially jumping, is on my "I-wish-I-had-time-to-do-this"-list. After I finish Uptown there's a good chance I'll work on it. Either that or a jump map.

Glad you have it on your wish list. I too would like to have time for some HD mapping and a Tutorial map is definitely high on my list of things to try and do once I have a handle on Blender/UE4

#27 User is offline   pensioner Icon

• Account: pensioner

Posted 22 March 2016 - 02:45 PM

Maybe a link to a beginners server or servers in each game mode where it highlights for new players only could act as a tutorial. It can be very off putting when you play on the popular servers as a noob and you are just killed at every spawn. I know new players can go to play against bots but on an equal footing for them all it would be more enjoyable for them and may encourage them to come back more often.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942