Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Weapon animations/sounds/misc

#1 User is offline   Muffie Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: muffie

Posted 19 September 2015 - 04:26 AM

Not a big fan of the animations on the new weapons(fr,.44, p90), the .44 is quite exaggerated and the firing sounds are sub par.

I like the FR-F1 but I think it would look nicer without the bi-pod.
It's also really easy to quickscope with it's lack of zoom penalty.

I'm not sure if this was intended but the Beretta and Glock on semi have no recoil.

I don't know if this should be on GITHUB or not but entering /bind mouse1 "ut_zoomin;+attack;ut_zoomreset"(attempted quickscope bind) completely messes up my mouse and makes it so I have to restart the client in order for my mouse to work at all.

When I tried Loading docks on gungame mode it went to Abbey instead.
.:| Win10 x64 | AMD R5 2600 | 16Gb G.Skill cL16@3ghz | ASUS STRIX Vega 64 |:.

#2 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:36 PM

View PostMuffie, on 19 September 2015 - 04:26 AM, said:

I don't know if this should be on GITHUB or not but entering /bind mouse1 "ut_zoomin;+attack;ut_zoomreset"(attempted quickscope bind) completely messes up my mouse and makes it so I have to restart the client in order for my mouse to work at all.

Well, once you do that, mouse1 will always only fire a single shot, as bind a key to more than a single +command. you need a toggle to actually use such binds. Also, it wont really do anything, as you got 1 frame between scoping and firing, which, assuming you are playing at like 80fps+ is literally nothing. At 125fps it takes ~40 frames to actually scope in, so......

View PostMuffie, on 19 September 2015 - 04:26 AM, said:

When I tried Loading docks on gungame mode it went to Abbey instead.

Those things do actually happen from time to time. depending on what you did, it might just have /reload, which will exec the server.cfg, which then does /map abbey

Also i think i read they didnt include the server vm in the release, so you actually shouldnt be able to create a server. :S
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#3 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 20 September 2015 - 01:33 AM

FS TOD-50 needs a meatier sound, something like this.

I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

#4 User is offline   dynomite33 Icon

• Account: dynomite33
  • Main tag: [SQD]

Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:34 AM

P90 should be able to 2x zoom because it has a RDS
IGN : Ernst

Wo ist Schmidt?

#5 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 20 September 2015 - 01:39 PM

View Postdynomite33, on 20 September 2015 - 05:34 AM, said:

P90 should be able to 2x zoom because it has a RDS

That just slows down the game, keep zoom for the g36 and the snipers. Also its not very useful on a weapon like that anyways.
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   redneck ita Icon

Posted 20 September 2015 - 02:17 PM

View PostSilverFoxZ, on 20 September 2015 - 01:39 PM, said:

That just slows down the game, keep zoom for the g36 and the snipers. Also its not very useful on a weapon like that anyways.

Agreed, i feel like the p90 is a mp5 on steroid that fits perfectly on run-and-gun mechanics, given you don't get raped while reloading eheh

EDIT: i like the new weapons but they seems to be too shiny compared to the gun we already have, maybe it's just me but i would love to see textures that are consistent with other weapons.
Also i read from FrankieV around this forum about having multiple new weapons with the same specs of the current weapon, eg AKM and AK12 for AK103, m4 cqb for m4 and so on... please yes! It would be so cool!

EDIT 2: having also multiple knives model/skin to choose from (just on gear menu) would be a real dream :D

This post has been edited by redneck ita: 20 September 2015 - 02:25 PM

#7 User is offline   killspree Icon

• Account: killspree
  • Main tag: ds`

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:37 AM

Hi all,

I think the first post is right the gun sounds can be better and also the cross hair on most weapons don't seem the be match up with the character especially when moving and turning it can go off course.
Posted Image

Also is the rcon finally going to have more options build in the gui like force spec force red force blue mute etc, can the rcon be made so when you do something like kick a player the window won't pop back up and close?
Is the admin part of the auth system going to have different levels off acces that can be appointed to by the head admins?

More weapons won't do any harm perhaps even a lot more.
Any chance of having uptown with 4.1 textures in 4.3 IDK if that was a bug in 4.2 but it's a shame.

Greetsz,

This post has been edited by killspree: 18 November 2015 - 05:39 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942