Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Connection Interrupted CI Rate Topic: -----

a Solution under Windows

#1 User is offline   Thomas1965 Icon

• Account: thomas1965

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:21 PM

I mainly like to play under Ubuntu, but after I found a solution to low down my bad ping

I am located in Thailand North, Chiang Mai, and my traveroute goes via Bangkok, near Taiwan, SAn Francisco, East Coast, Britain, France, to Germany ... guess, what servers I cant visit then ... but
* Lily Japan with 250, now 170
* Cruelity with 350, now 250

I want to tell about the Tool I found to get a much better connection and really less CI during visiting US Servers.
I game from Thailand, and the fastest closest Server is the Lily TDM and FFA in Japan. Badly no contact about who is serving.

During checking all my components in Ubuntu / Win I know by tracert command there is no change and pings above 300 where normal. Checking the AsRock MB Lan Driver I got an Information via AsRock about XLanSPeed from CFos

This version of XFast LAN is an OEM-product,  build for ASRock Inc., Taipei, Taiwan.

cfos.de
I might be only forAsRock,

but since I use it, I got about 80-150 ms lower ping and realy less ci under Windows 8.1.

Hope may help some of you.

Thomas

related to following Posts I have seen:
* UrT Forum Linux Connection Interrupted
* UrT Forum Windows Support, Lag Problem
* UrT Forum Windows Support ...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942