Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Player since 2005 suggestions Rate Topic: -----

Quake3 Urban Terror LIVE

#1 User is offline   squirtingjugular Icon

Posted 31 October 2015 - 10:10 AM

Hi, I played UT Alot, until one day the gameplay changed and become slow, i couldnt believe it, i blinked and tried to find the old version... The new version seemed to copy other games currently available, except with worse graphics, when teh strength of the game was its previous game style, fast paced nonsense fun!!!

So, i tried to play the revision a bunch of times, was bored, and changed to quake Live. I havent touched UT since that day, except to try once to see if it was still slow.

I will try now to see if i can get not bored on it. I have ambushed in Docks, Sliema, Street, And all the other maps, i want them again same as UT 3.01...

It's a problem because i am a quake addict and quake live doesnt have enough maps it bores me, i liked UT alot and i was sad that it was taken away and changed by the developers. If it is back to normal i will be very thankful and i will play alot :)

Thanks alot for the awesome game that it was from 2005 to 2010, and for all the hours of fun i had on that awesome game. See you!

#3 User is offline   squirtingjugular Icon

Posted 01 November 2015 - 08:26 PM

I used to get from one end of the algiers map to the other in about 6 jumps, now i cannot get half way. it started one day to the next with a release update.

also sniper gaulois has dissapeared? does that mean the scene vanished, because they had 50 clan members.

Now it's Sniper Hafois?

#4 User is offline   beautifulNihilist Icon

•   verified user   

Posted 02 November 2015 - 03:31 AM

Remember to sprint...?

#5 User is offline   Dark-knight Icon

• Account: darkknight

Posted 06 December 2015 - 10:41 AM

if you are going to make clams like that then record some videos of you attempting the same thing in both versions and post them.

View PostbeautifulNihilist, on 09 September 2015 - 08:50 PM, said:

there are no flaws in Urban Terror, only features.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942