Urban Terror Forums: Urban Terror scaling on high resolution monitors - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terror scaling on high resolution monitors Rate Topic: -----

Urban Terror , Windows 10, High resolution monitors

#1 User is offline   Seven of Nine Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: sevenofnine
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 17 April 2016 - 01:09 PM

At the risk of looking like a complete idiot I'm posting this problem I experienced and the solution that I found.

I bought a new 2560x1440 monitor in part for streaming purposes to give me some more screen "real estate" to keep an overview when streaming urt.
When I started my "streaming" urt client (720p) I noticed that I didn't any extra room whatsoever. I was supposed to be able to fit URT in my monitor 4 times. Then I started another game and noticed that it was smaller at 720p. See below.
Posted Image

So for high res screens Windows 10 automatically scales "text, apps and other items" to 125%. Useful but why is Urban Terror scaled and Rocket League not? Well I have no idea, but the solution is simple. Go to your Urban Terror folder, select the .exe and go to properties -> Compatibility and disable scaling and shown below.
Posted Image

Hope this helps some poor sod :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942