Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Server List Bug Rate Topic: -----

Identical servers listed mutliple times

#1 User is offline   stevansky Icon

• Account: stevansky

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:49 AM

During the past week when I would refresh the server list or get a new one I started getting duplicate listings for all the servers, i.e. each one is listed twice, and some that I had saved as favorites have disappeared. Do I have a corrupted file somewhere? Thanks....

#2 User is offline   stevansky Icon

Posted 19 May 2016 - 05:49 AM

View Poststevansky, on 19 May 2016 - 04:49 AM, said:

During the past week when I would refresh the server list or get a new one I started getting duplicate listings for all the servers, i.e. each one is listed twice, and some that I had saved as favorites have disappeared. Do I have a corrupted file somewhere? Thanks....

Got my favorites back.....had accidentally changed the game type to CTF. However the server list issue remains.

#3 User is offline   stevansky Icon

Posted 22 May 2016 - 01:30 AM

View Poststevansky, on 19 May 2016 - 05:49 AM, said:

Got my favorites back.....had accidentally changed the game type to CTF. However the server list issue remains.

As of today everything is back to normal. Only one listing appears per server now.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942