Urban Terror Forums: Looking for a game server control panel for Linux - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1

Looking for a game server control panel for Linux Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Fumbles Icon

• Account: fumbles
  • Main tag: {-TD-}

Posted 20 July 2016 - 07:39 PM

I'm looking for a game server control panel to install on my URT 4.2 server. Currently I'm the only one who can restart the server when necessary. I'd like to allow others in the clan to restart URT without giving them access to the Linux server. So, something web based would be ideal. Does anyone use something like this for their servers and if so, can you please make some recommendations?

FYI, we're looking for a free one :-)

Thanks!

{-TD-} Fumbles

#2 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:07 PM

give them rcon?
or use b3? both have the possibility to restart the server.

Except for you wanting them to be able to restart the entire thing and not only the server app.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#3 User is offline   Drizzt Icon

• Account: drizzt

Posted 21 July 2016 - 01:48 PM

View Postfumbles, on 20 July 2016 - 07:39 PM, said:

I'm looking for a game server control panel to install on my URT 4.2 server. Currently I'm the only one who can restart the server when necessary. I'd like to allow others in the clan to restart URT without giving them access to the Linux server. So, something web based would be ideal. Does anyone use something like this for their servers and if so, can you please make some recommendations?

FYI, we're looking for a free one :-)

Thanks!

{-TD-} Fumbles

Take a look at Bright Game Panel
http://www.bgpanel.net/

Bright Game Panel is a free and open source game server control panel. "BGPanel" utilizes many standard technologies available on many shared hosting platforms which gives all communities the ability to remotely control their game servers.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942