Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Getting Started Rate Topic: -----

Need help on playing the game.

#1 User is offline   Dacru Icon

• Account: dacru

Posted 13 August 2016 - 07:48 PM

I randomly found this game browsing on Google for my children. They have two computers in the office and i downloaded and installed on both computers.. i go to start a server since there were no servers listed.. and then i go on the other computer and there are no servers still listed.. n00b here, anyone able to help? the game seems like it'll be perfect for their computers.. any help would be appreciated

da.cru

#2 User is offline   Biddle Icon

• Account: biddle
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 14 August 2016 - 03:38 AM

Hey !

It's quite weird you didn't find any servers. Does it say on the top of the server list that it found no servers ?

You might want to heck that your filters don't exclude every server, that you are in the internet tab and that UrbanTerror has access to internet.

Temporarily you can already find the server IP adresses in the website's server list: http://www.urbanterr...3&submit=Search

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942