Urban Terror Forums: I'm making a Jurassic Park inspired map for Unreal Tournament - and I want to give it to Urban Terror - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I'm making a Jurassic Park inspired map for Unreal Tournament - and I want to give it to Urban Terror

#1 User is offline   stabberthomas Icon

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:56 PM

https://forums.unrea...p-working-title)

Posted Image

So here you go, I'm working on a map for the new Unreal Tournament, in the Unreal Engine, a map inspired my Jurassic Park.

When the map is done, I want to give it to Urban Terror. I don't think conversion will be too hard, as they are both Unreal projects, but I'd like a little information from the devs about this.

I'll also make this a thread of the map itself: if you have any creative ideas for the map, let me know, now's the time to work them out, as I'm still in the early blockout stages.

-Thomas.

#3 User is offline   stabberthomas Icon

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:01 PM

Hi HappyDay,

I'm talking about actually giving the rights to FrozenSand, but more about creating a third party map.
I think you guys can use some solid maps as the game goes live, to use in videos, etc.
Anyway, it will take a while before the map is done, but I'll keep you posted.

#4 User is offline   Biddle Icon

• Account: biddle
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:58 PM

Sounds like a promising project. Good luck with it :)

#5 User is offline   stabberthomas Icon

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:34 PM

Thanks, I'm working hard on it!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#7 User is offline   stabberthomas Icon

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:49 AM

Hi Frankie,

Thanks for the advice. I would be happy to try out these "reliable means of distribution" ;)
When the level is nearing completion, I will notify you.
For now, there's a lot of work to do.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942